Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

HyunungPark
AURIX™
I make the project for hsm and tricore separately. and I run to build the project for tricore like tc397. In case of 1. there is not error when build ... Show More
Karthik7386
AURIX™
Hi, We observed that XRAM Content is cleared during system wake-up from standby mode. Warm power on reset or Cold power on reset will clear the XRAM m... Show More
indra
AURIX™
Hi, I want to switch to user mode in tc39x. I tried to change the IO bit of psw register but it always setting the interrupt stack control bit(IS) bit... Show More
leekings
AURIX™
Hello. Infienon team here are my 2 question. Q1. I'm using TC364DP MCU and also using TLE5012B Motor position sensor. I'm trying to communicate with S... Show More
hb_sky
AURIX™

Anybody found any of the cad files for this demo board?

1. Step 3D model

2. Layout files

3. native schematic files

zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
Hello dear Infineon: A test application and a UDS CAN boot were implemented.  (ADS V1.8, TC367 EvtKit -5v) The issue is: if the debugger is started fr... Show More
SagarZF
AURIX™
Error: "C:\\app\\TASKING\\TriCore v6.3r1\\ctc\\bin\\amk" -j12 all Linking to RN050524-S1-Bootloader-Mainline.elfltc F014: core mpe:tc0 specified on co... Show More
SZB
AURIX™
HI ALL: Problem Description: The project is switched from boot to app. If different MO is used in app and boot for the same ID, message in app fail to... Show More
ATY
AURIX™
Hi Community, I want to generate an interrupt using a high priority message (FRAME or CAN signal with specific ID), I followed the steps that are defi... Show More
indra
AURIX™

Hi, why does the IO bit in PSW register wont change, other bits get changed why is this happening

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs