Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

xufeng0504
AURIX™

How to make the generated hex code segment contiguous when the code segment in the hex file generated by TC375 is not contiguous?

robs1
AURIX™
Which are the setting of a PWM counting up and down with trigger of preceding channel??  When I set CM0 and CM1 I have to write dutycycle1/2 and dutyc... Show More
yamamoto
AURIX™
I'm looking for a Flash Programming Tool for mass production, but I can't find a stable tool that can write UCB.Which maker of programming tool would ... Show More
GMS
AURIX™
Hello Support, Is there any dependency of HSM during LBIST test. Like During LBIST test will HSM invoke is required and HSM influence the LBIST test. ... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hello everyone, I need some help. Is there any software that can be used as a signal generator and oscilloscope that can be used with AURIX Workspace?... Show More
dk_y
AURIX™
Hello. I am trying to make a three-phase motor driver inverter using aurix tc387. In the meantime, I have been using TI's DSP a lot, and I am trying I... Show More
jica-zhang
AURIX™
May I ask why the System Reset cannot be triggered after WDG overflow triggers once? The program can always run without resetting after a wdg overflow... Show More
GMS
AURIX™
Hello, Is there any possible way ( user code ,function call) to disable the HSM during runtime.Ex:I want to DISABLE the HSM during initialization (ECU... Show More
Dev
AURIX™

Hi Team,

Can anyone share the code for CAN SBC 1167 interfaced with Aurix tc33x  please?

Thank you,

Hemanth_Guru
AURIX™
Hello Team I am working with TC299, and I noticed that there are a few pins that can be used for both DSADC and VADC. However, there are no informatio... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs