Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Mmmmmm
AURIX™
how to clear alarm flags ? from AG0 to AG11   Show More
anello
AURIX™
Hello,   I am using TC366DP. On the Ethernet interface when there is a burst of traffic or multple streams sending data to the processor, the ethernet... Show More
Sandy_d
AURIX™
Hi there, In my software development, I have a use case where the external variable is defined in one partition and accessed and cleared in other part... Show More
PrathameshJ
AURIX™
Referring to "https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Create-complementary-pwm-with-IfxGtm-Atom-PwmHl-driver/td-p/319495" Can I configure, #define PWM... Show More
SivakumarG
AURIX™
Hello team, Currently i am facing new issue, while configuring DMA with daisy chain for 4 channels.please find the configuration details Getting inter... Show More
PSAcars
AURIX™
Hello to all. I am a electrical engeener, I work mostly with automotive electronic modules  ( repair, clone, adaptation) In my work I find more and mo... Show More
KamranPathan
AURIX™
Hello All,   I have recently purchased KIT_A2G_TC397XA_3V3_TFT eval board and was trying to run the blinky LED code that comes as a sample code. But t... Show More
new_aurix_dev
AURIX™
Hi, I've got a TC377 board (specifically KIT_A2G_TC377_5V_TFT - Infineon Technologies), and when it was new it came with some demo software that used ... Show More
qiaozhi
AURIX™
Hi Community,  In AURIXTC3XX_um_part1_v2.0.pdf, Figure 165,The formula in the red box is shown below About this formula, I don't understand “concaten... Show More
JAYLOU
AURIX™
aurix illd
solved msg Solved

Does AURIX ILLD have the typedef of Std_ReturnType? It is in AUTOSAR MCAL base.

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs