Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

_L_J_
AURIX™

Anyone have sample code for implementing functional watchdog in tlf35584

SivakumarG
AURIX™
Hello all, i am using TIM5 of TC387 with 200Mhz frequency for PWM duty cyle measurement. but during measurement i can see it is working in 100Mhz. i c... Show More
Operation001
AURIX™
Greetings, Im trying to change the memory layout of my board TC397 such that the DLMU locations that are set as: 9000 0000H - 9000 FFFFH 64 Kbyte LMU ... Show More
xiaoxuan
AURIX™
tc375 E_ray
solved msg Solved
HI, I had some problems communicating with flaxray using TC375 The following is the configuration of the frame header. It is normal to configure comm... Show More
Marelli_1
AURIX™
Hello Support team,   What does it mean when the flag Unexpected Configuration Error in Status Register is set?what problems can activate this flag ? ... Show More
LEE1688
AURIX™
Memtool and MINIWIGGLER suddenly connected to the top, what reason is this excuse me Show More
Ptar
AURIX™
Whether the SBAB Buffer full error is a critical error? How can we get the Criticality of SMU Alarms ? As per my understanding, the SBAB Record can be... Show More
vspraneeth1995
AURIX™
Hello,   We are using Tasking compiler with ETAS OS and the TC397 B Step Microcontroller. We are facing a linker error as below.   We saw a similar e... Show More
Anurag_0323
AURIX™
Hi, We are using SAKTC364 microcontroller and TLF35584 PMIC in our project. What can be the minimum and maximum SPI clock frequency, to be configured ... Show More
NABICHAN
AURIX™
Hi, We are using TC377 to generate PWMs in Master Slave Fashion. TRIGOUT bit is used to link the PWMs. However, we had a query if PWMs fall on differe... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs