Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello,I'm new in the family of AURIX. I got an Infineon application kit v2 featuring TC275TE. Now I'm using Tasking for software development, but my p... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello everyone,I have problem and I hope you can help me. I'm testing software using Aurix simulator and I don't understand one thing, below I have pr... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello.This is ChaeHong Yi.I'm testing the TC275 board.Following the tc27xb datasheet, the LCL (Lockstep Comparator Logic) can be enabled or disabled b... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello Infineon/Users,Is there a possibility to get a difference document between Infineon Tricore architecture based Microcontrollers TC27x and TC23x ... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,In the MPU implementation, DPR0_L & DPR0_U are 32 bit aligned registers. For DPR0_L, the key word “align in the linker will ensure the alignment, ... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello, I'm working with infineon TC277TE controller and TASKING compiler. As it is given in the user manaul that "The erased state of a Flash cel... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello Team, I would like to request you issue related to variable reinitialization after reset.I want to intialize one global variable, whic... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,I am facing an issue with allocation some variable at fixed memory location in RAM memory using the TC277TE and Tasking compiler ver 2.0r2.Allocati... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello, I am working with Infineon TC277TE microcontroller . And facing the below mentioned Issue : Issue : With... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,I am trying to purchase a starter kit TC275, and I am a little but confused what I also should buy to do debugging and testing.It looks like there ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs