Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Mmmmmm
AURIX™
Value of STMEM3 as example after Cold power on reset is A0F3FB1F in user manual but while debugging it's value 0x80f3ff1f  problem in bit 10 which mus... Show More
DlqzmsFrog
AURIX™
I want to implement FreeRTOS on the TC389 board. But I don't know what folders should be included and how to struct the AURIX Project. Please help me.... Show More
Marwaaboelamay
AURIX™
AURIXtc33x          we found this but we need more clarification for example : we need to test the MC1 (SFI F2S ) and MC2 (CPU0) , so how we can inje... Show More
INebokhodov
AURIX™
HelloI'm trying to figure out Aurix's internal sensors. I presumably found registers that I need to access, which are 'DTSCSTAT' and 'DTSSTAT'. So i'v... Show More
NABICHAN
AURIX™
Hi, We want to generate a fast ticks of 10us via timer. It is the highest priority timer. However, we tried it via GPT but we noticed the ticks are mi... Show More
samcs
AURIX™
Hi Community,  In AURIX_TC3xx_Part2-UserManual-v02_00-EN.pdf, Figure 467, ECONz (z=0-7).CPH = 0 is used when communicating with a slave that delivers ... Show More
DownyK
AURIX™
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if you have an official example code.     And I have an additional question. I am considering making a Line Tracer developm... Show More
zhangdong
AURIX™
I'm working with TC377T, when I tried to change the mode of cannode to STARTED, the CCCRi.INIT was set to NORMAL, but the PSRi.ACT was still in SYNCHR... Show More
Darkrai
AURIX™
Hello, I am using Aurix TC397XX, can I use some of the ADC pins as GPIs instead of ADC channels since some of them have port numbers? For Example:  Show More
Bala
AURIX™
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs