Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User21958
AURIX™
Hello, I am on TC364. I want to link 3 adjacent TOM channels (TOM0.13 TOM0.14 TOM0.15) so that the Periods are all the same in in sync. Or another way... Show More
User21784
AURIX™
Hi,I have a range of addresses in PFlash (e.g: A0660000-A066FFFF), and only some part of it from the beginning has written data on it. The rest of the... Show More
RobertD1970
AURIX™
There is an issue with boards getting locked because of protection stored in UCB flash blocks. Please provide easy way to disable this function comple... Show More
bwedding
AURIX™
Has anyone managed to build GoogleTest/GoogleMock or CPPUTest for TriCore with Tasking Compiler?I've managed to create a functional Tasking.cmake tool... Show More
weiweiwei
AURIX™

将芯片与调试器连接时,芯片电流波动,无法调试

ATY
AURIX™
Hi Communitty , I have a question please if you can to help me. I did some  communication tests with Infineon example,  the problem I have encountered... Show More
Sakthivel
AURIX™
Hello there, We planned to design an ECU which is based of TC397 series MCU where the the external MAC controller is interfaced through RGMII, in that... Show More
User19977
AURIX™
Hi there,I need to trace a long time slow motion. when I use the MCDS trace viewer (MTV), I noticed the trace memory is full of 'STATE' information. t... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
When the MPU goes into standby, do the port settings stay as they were before standby?P33, P34 are also his SCR related ports. For example, if P33.15 ... Show More
uzhux040
AURIX™
The BMI field setting like this: volatile const uint32 bmiField0[128] = {   0xB359000Eul, 0x80000000ul, 0xD97FAA13ul, 0x268055ECul,   0x00000000ul, 0... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs