Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

JaydenCai
AURIX™

SAK-TC222S-16F133F交流芯片构建智能家居控制系统,包括硬件设计、软件开发和系统测试等。

Bala
AURIX™
I am working in EDSADC of TC37X controller. How should the full-scale value of main CIC filter be calculated here? Is there any formula or is it direc... Show More
latheef
AURIX™
Hi, I am developing flash bootloader for Tc387. So I integrated the flash demo code Flash_Programming_1_KIT_TC375_LK  available in ADS .I started with... Show More
99bobby
AURIX™

Hello,

is there an example of UDP socket that works on TC397?

Please, reply.

Mr_Liu
AURIX™
Hi infineon's team I designed a tc397 MCU as the main board of the main control chip and used P00.8 as the ADC input. When the input voltage was high,... Show More
KamranPathan
AURIX™
Hello All,   I have seen a pretty wiered behaviour on TC397XA 3V3 evaluation board.   When ever I try to send Data on CAN bus, data is only visible on... Show More
LiangJohn
AURIX™
Hello,everyone!I wrote the bootloader using the TC234 chip, but after the boot jumped to the app, the main loop could run, but without interrupting. S... Show More
User18904
AURIX™
Hello,When I try to validate MCU configuration by using tresos as third party integration in DaVinci configurator tool with MC-ISAR_AS42x_TC3xx_BASIC_... Show More
CTR360
AURIX™
TC3xxシリーズでのDAP over CAN Messages (DXCM)機能の使用方法をご教授頂けないでしょうか。AURIX_OCDS_um_v2.9.1.pdfにはTC2xxシリーズでの説明があるのでこちらのTC3xx向けのものがあるようでしたら提供していただきたいと考えております。 Show More
Black
AURIX™
Our company have purchased the EVK board(KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW). Any one can tell me where to get the source code of demo application(pre-burned on fl... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs