Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

koala
AURIX™
Is it possible to configure ADS or ADS-limited to support OpenMP pragma for multi-core parallelization?   Such as:#pragma omp parallel for num_threads... Show More
wuGong
AURIX™
How to configure WDT's alarm not to be associated with RT? The configuration value of the RTAC0x register has other reference values, and currently on... Show More
Anand2603
AURIX™
Hello   I have to implement the diffrent SMBus command on the AURIX TC39B controller using it's I2C peripheral. does anyone can support me to get the ... Show More
Vitthal
AURIX™

Does ACCEN Protection applicable for only PIN in port? or any other way to protect. 

Example: Port 0, only P0.4 need to protect.

LGS1
AURIX™
请问如何申请一个TC234的MCAL安装包?
savant
AURIX™

we are using TC367 on our project and want to know how to config MCS channel and ATOM on TC367's GTM module. 

Thanks!

User18435
AURIX™
Hi all!In the university my professor ordered 15-20 Aurix TFT Board and I got one to play as well. First of all I wasn't able to debug it powered from... Show More
User21730
AURIX™
Hello All,I am willing to develop on TC233LP Evaluation Board, I am now in setting up SW.I have successfully installed The Free TriCore Entry Tool Cha... Show More
khaled_hossam
AURIX™
Hello,   Aurix dont jump after reset to the specified address configured in the BMI header. The BMI header is valid, the mode selection for pins is di... Show More
kalyanshanmugam
AURIX™
This is Kalyan working in Elektrobit Automotive, we are currently Integrating the Microcontroller safety Library for ASIL B Certifications and we are ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs