Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User18151
AURIX™
Hi all, is dedicated interrupt resource assigned for each pin with external pin interrupt ?Thank you for helping!Best regardsChristine#8042000 13448 Show More
User14162
AURIX™
Hi,i was working on TC399XE and i accidently erased the Confirmation code from UCB_DFLAH_ORIG and UCB_DFLASH_COPY. Is there anyway to reprogram it, be... Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi, I can't debug an example application through the Tricore free toolchain and the debugger showed some errors.Error MessagesMessage from component '... Show More
User17612
AURIX™
Hi all , How to manage interrupts with same priority with a TriCore™ CPU ?Thanks in advance !Best regards Lucas #8042000 12188 Show More
User17740
AURIX™
Hi all ,What is the difference between write-page once "WOP" Protection and one-time programmable "OTP" Protection?Thank you in advance BRBernie #8042... Show More
User17612
AURIX™
Hi all , AURIX™ offers different memory protection mechanisms to support freedom from interference. How do they differ and work? kind regards Lucas #... Show More
User18323
AURIX™
Hello, I have a problem with configuration of Port 33.8 to be the FSP output signal of SMU. I have followed the Aurix user manual and SafeTlib manual ... Show More
User18295
AURIX™
Hello,I'm running on a TC233 and am seeing some odd CAN behavior in certain cases. If I run my application on its own it works just fine, but if our b... Show More
User18233
AURIX™
Hello,If I use a single ATOM channel for PWM generation in TC387 microcontroller, can i use it for ADC triggering & external sensor supply as well. Ca... Show More
User18233
AURIX™
Hello,If I use a single ATOM channel for PWM generation in TC387 microcontroller, can i use it for ADC triggering & external sensor supply as well. Ca... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs