Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hello!I have encountered a problem I never seen before:I have a working SW, that is downloaded to target(TC234L) using a IC5000 debugger. The SW is do... Show More
User16362
AURIX™
Hello,I made simple program in TASKING IDE where im sending CAN message from CAN node1 to CAN node0. I managed to send and receive CAN message with an... Show More
User11979
AURIX™
Hi,I am working on TC297x controller with multicore autosar os configuration.I am trying to setup memory proection but im facing issue when i try to e... Show More
User16362
AURIX™
Found solution, nvm.
User17279
AURIX™
How I can detect a voltage drift on the ADC Reference Voltages, somebody has an idea?
User16898
AURIX™
hi,I've got problem with ESR interruption in standby/run mode.I'm recently configuring standby mode on aurix Tc222.Data sheet says that ESR1 pin can g... Show More
User16819
AURIX™
Hi all,Performance Counter Registers on TC297 board works only with connected usb cable on board (i suppose,it is debug mode). _mtcr(CPU_M1CNT,0); _m... Show More
User14049
AURIX™
Hi, I am new in infineon controller, can any one provide me QSPI code for TC399 from basic level.Calculation for time quantum to set SPI clock at 1Mh... Show More
User17214
AURIX™
HelloI am working on ASCLIN device driver for TC38x in my project. Since we are trying in an ECU without LIN transceiver. So we need to figure our a p... Show More
User16286
AURIX™
I'm seeing an odd problem with TC233 Multican interrupts.I set up a Kvaser to send a steady stream of random CAN messages, but I only see the TC233 in... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs