Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

kelejichi111
AURIX™
Hello,  I am working with KIT_A2G_TC387_MOTORCTR board and motor manager by demo FOC control. I started from demo code but I have configured position ... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
I am trying to run "GethBasicDemo" of "iLLD_1_0_1_16_0__TC3xx_Demos" on TriBoard (TC399XP).Although it is a story in advance, there is no need for uns... Show More
kangsenliu
AURIX™
  HEY ,my friends.  Could you  please tell me how to change the level of gpio By changing the register, can I get a little routine or where to look fo... Show More
sureshbabu806
AURIX™
Hi All,  I am working Aurix TC33x microcontroller, I need to create a specific RAM location for variables. Eg:  i have created a section as below  #pr... Show More
DharumT
AURIX™
Hi When i enable the Memory Protection on Auris TC27x, Core 1 is running slow. With the Debugger all the 3 cores tick count variable Placed in 1 ms ar... Show More
saerpa
AURIX™
hi, all: I'm writing a boot loader for TC397 chip. Everything is fine while operating with PFlash0. I call the API FlsLoader_Erase() and FlsLoader_Wri... Show More
kangsenliu
AURIX™
Hello,friends.Now i'm using  TC277 chip with BGA292, and now there are some unused pins on the hardware schematic. Now I need to configure these pins ... Show More
Zhangfu
AURIX™
May I connect V_VR directly to VDDM? Show More
Andrei-Mihai
AURIX™
I am working on a project with a TC3x7 TH V1.0 board and I can't make the debugger work. I tried creating a new project with different types of boards... Show More
belal
AURIX™
Hello all      we faced stuffing issue when we connect two node on the same channel on CANeo we confirmed that all messages have different IDs So what... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs