Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User18151
AURIX™
Hi AURIX Community, Is CPU watchdog and Safety watchdog the same for TC23x MCU?Thank you and best regardsChristine#8042000 19643 Show More
User18634
AURIX™
Dear Sir I am using AURIX 2G controller TC387. we are entering into trap when we read the data from flash when it is in erased state. Please ... Show More
User9635
AURIX™
Hello Support,In the GNU LD [Linker/Loader], there is an attribute for output section called 'NOLOAD'.Can you please provide me a Tasking LSL Script w... Show More
User15955
AURIX™
How to allocate a Global Constant to some fixed Address in PFlash. Using Tasking Compiler(TriCore_v6.2r1) for Aurix TC23x.Able to assign a fixed addr... Show More
User18504
AURIX™
Hello, I found that there are some references to the CCU6 Unit in Mcal, although there is no Mcal component for CCU6.For example in the Adc module the... Show More
User17740
AURIX™
Hi all, What is AL (Automotive Level) in pads specification in AURIX™-TC27x?#8042000 19739Kind regards Bernie Show More
User17740
AURIX™
Hi all, P-channel FET is used for LDO mode with external pass device for EVR13 in AURIX™-TC275. Could you please let me know any guideline to select P... Show More
User14049
AURIX™
I am using ILLD for aurix GTM, I check for one pin it's working want to port it on other pin of aurix can any one help me what setting I need to chang... Show More
User16740
AURIX™
The SafeTLib (535) has been configured and built for proprietary TC275 based hardware.There are 56 tests in total, distributed over all three cores. T... Show More
User18132
AURIX™
Hello,I'm doing some work with the DFlash on TC264. I'd like to read the contents of that memory. Memtool has a read funciton which I've used before o... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs