Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Timers
AURIX™

我使用的是tc234,我用ADS烧录,会显示Device is locked,然后就无法烧录了,且不能解锁。

但是,我换了一个电脑,再次烧录程序,就可以烧录进去了,也不会显示Device is locked。

robs1
AURIX™

How can I set the CMU clock 0 (for ATOM) to 200 MHz??

My code lines doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Vitthal
AURIX™
Hello, There is a local buffer for SPI receive data, DMA writes data to this local variable. but i getting bus protection error. How to give the permi... Show More
DownyK
AURIX™
Hi members,   I have tried to implement some assembly code for MCS.  but I have no information about it.  is there any assembly example code for MCS? ... Show More
Noblesse
AURIX™
Hello Community,I would like to configure shared Fee blocks between an Application and a bootloader.THank youBRYoussef  Show More
zhouyi_NJ
AURIX™
hello Infineon Expert:  the development environment is, ADS V1.8, TC367 TriBoard (EvtBoard with TFT LCD).  CAN Node 0 rxMode is initialized as mixed m... Show More
Nareshkumar119
AURIX™
Hi, I flashed the Blink Led code in TC399 controller, once it is getting turned off again if i turned on code is  not working, What could be the reaso... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hi, I am using the board infineon tc3x9 and I want to change the example of the ide : GTM_ATOM_PWM_1_KIT_TC397_TFT. I want a clock frequency CMU_clock... Show More
Mayur_Gaikwad
AURIX™
Hello All, I am working on PMBus/SMBus driver code for TC397. I have implemented the API's for PMBus but got stuck in SMBus driver which will communic... Show More
Deep_darji
AURIX™
Hello, I am working with the  AURIX Application KIT TC3x7. SCR core is used to detect the wakeup signal on P33.2 and wake the PMIC once high level det... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs