Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

weiweiwei
AURIX™
      Show More
gunasekart
AURIX™
Hi Team, We need the IBIS model for TC333LP32F300FAAKXUMA1 controller for SI simulation for SPI signals. Please help us to get the model as soon as po... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hi, I want to use an ATOM module to create a PWM signal and its inverse PWM negative. To create the inverse PWM I use the same clock (CMU clock 0) and... Show More
Marelli_1
AURIX™
Hello Support team, I'm tying to send data using long data mode as described in (P1736/1737 of the RM).   Here is an overview/description of how I'm u... Show More
_L_J_
AURIX™
can anyone let me know how to enable and implent Automatic password sequencing  where it follows a pseudo- random sequence based upon a 14- bit fibona... Show More
LilianKB
AURIX™
Hello,We are trying to develop our firmware using latest version of AURIX Development Studio (1.6.0), using board Aurix TC 275 lite Kit.We have been f... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
void __interrupt(__INTNO(1)) timer0( void ){if ( count == CLKPERSEC ){SFRBANK0SCRINTEXCHG = data; /* Transfer LED data */SFRBANK1NMICON = 0x80; /* SRC... Show More
Brizou
AURIX™
Hello everyone, I actually work on TC377, I tried to instanciate an Ethernet communication with Ethernet_1_KIT_TC375_LK template, I changed pin config... Show More
Jacky_cjh
AURIX™
CAN/LIN/ADC channel numbers, RAM Size of TC4XX
Lucie2512
AURIX™
Hi experts, i have read a lot of posts about the bootloader on TC. I'm interested in activating the bootloader on an used device with running software... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs