Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

ja1
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to integrate support for the AURIX TC375 into my current custom build system which uses makefiles to compile my project code. I hav... Show More
LukeCY_Wei
AURIX™
Hi,    My bootloader run debug mode in ADS(aurix development studio) with miniwiggler is work good, but run in normal mode always fail at download app... Show More
_TheCableGuy
AURIX™
HelloIf the ADC group results are read via DMA, should I expect the result valid flag to be 0xxxxxxxx or 8xxxxxxx on the RAM destination address? At t... Show More
Shijo
AURIX™
I get attached error when I try to program my TC397 using memtool via 'T39x B-Step(DAS))' . I don't know what went wrong before. I referred  some othe... Show More
Jayanth
AURIX™
I am using TC275 lite kit. I want to write a EN bit in GLOBALCON which is rwh. Is it possible to write directly to that bit? Also, will it cause any e... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hi! I am creating PWMs with dead time with pwmAtomHl.h file, top pwm is in CCX vector, bottom in coutx. I need to implement also a shift between my CC... Show More
sReMe
AURIX™
Hi Community, I am trying to enable Serial communication (SSC) communication from Standby Core (SCR). I have configured the pins to be controlled from... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hello, everyone. Please can you help me to fix this code that I linked below? I would like that when the CCU6 sends the trigger to the EVADC, it also ... Show More
John2008
AURIX™
Dear Engineers: I am working on Aurix 2G TC364 for my company’s project program. When I downloaded the hex file via PLS UDE 5.2, it reported the error... Show More
User18307
AURIX™
Hi,I am stating to use the AURIX_TC397_TFT and I am having problems in starting a project.After following the "Infinion BIFACES - Migrate iLLD demos t... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs