Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

SWYoon
AURIX™
As shown in the attached photo, TC364 has a Vflex pin (136) in the LQFP package and is not in the QFP package. 1. SAK-TC364DP-64F300F AA(TQFP-144) <D... Show More
lsi
AURIX™
I want to reset counter of tom's channel (ex. Tom1's Channl 1) from trigger of another tom channel(ex. Tome0's channel 1)'s trigger signal.(trigger si... Show More
jackp0t
AURIX™
Hello, I have applied for a free evaluation of aurix tc38xq, but it is not possible to create a new Irq module.  Is this situation normal?   Regards,... Show More
Dev
AURIX™

Please help me to flash & debug the elf or hex  file using tasking toolset eclipse ide. I'm using miniwiggler.

User17612
AURIX™
Hi all,

could you please explain what is BIFACES and how to use it?

Thanks!
Lucas

#8042000 12172
Abdalrahman
AURIX™
I created simple C/C++ "Hello World" project but it didn't compile at all having this error message. Kindly check the attachements Error: An internal ... Show More
Deep18041
AURIX™
we are using SAK-TC397XA-256F300S BD Powered from TLF35584QVHS2.1. When we connect the supply 12 V at input of the PMIC we see the outputs generated b... Show More
abhishek-2138
AURIX™
Hi, We are using AURIX SAK-TC364DP-64F300W AA MCU. To interface analog voltage, we used RC filter between opamp output & MCU. Are the following only p... Show More
ja1
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to integrate support for the AURIX TC375 into my current custom build system which uses makefiles to compile my project code. I hav... Show More
LukeCY_Wei
AURIX™
Hi,    My bootloader run debug mode in ADS(aurix development studio) with miniwiggler is work good, but run in normal mode always fail at download app... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs