Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

haiyang
AURIX™
hi, now ,i use the Ariux Development studio IDE to coding a TC275 bootloader, and then i use the __asm("ja (0xa0100000)"); to jump app,but cpu will in... Show More
Dev
AURIX™
Hi, I'm using Infineon Tricore TC33 3LP and interfacing it with CAN SBC (TCAN1167-Q1).  Trying to write & read the SPI registers in CAN SBC chip where... Show More
PeterChen1211
AURIX™
I want TC397 to be a slave node in the local network to sychronize it's system clock to the grandmaster. I noticed that the TC3xx user manual has some... Show More
Dev
AURIX™
HI All,   I'm sharing the LLD Qspi code. Master - QSPI MCU Slave - CAN SBC (TCAN1167-Q1) Please check if the config are correct  /*Master Config*/    ... Show More
Sakthivel
AURIX™
Hello there, Please share the difference between the parts "SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD" and "SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BC" 1. we found the part "SAK-TC397XX-2... Show More
Makineci
AURIX™
Hello, I'm working on the TC375 and I've run into a bit of a head-scratcher while testing my ADC measurements. So, here's the deal: when I connect the... Show More
User16627
AURIX™
HelloI need a TSIM manual,I want to run my progarmme on the TSIM simulator, but I do not know how I can use it.I use the Free Entry Toolchain and in t... Show More
xinlongwei
AURIX™
During CAN hardware object configuration, the receive objects of a controller shall be configured in Tresos in the increasing order of CanObjectId. If... Show More
lsi
AURIX™
I found that the dsp I bought is used. When I try to start debugging session with das server, I got dsp locked window from das. And the gpio pins that... Show More
gppdk
AURIX™
Hi all! I have a curiosity/question to ask.I am still struggling to understand the different possible sets in the DMA transaction.Specifically, why do... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs