Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

FarmerJo
AURIX™
Hi Vector, I am working on a project using pclp V2.0 to test our code base which contains both C and C++ code. Is there available a pclp (lint-nt) lin... Show More
Jewook
AURIX™
Once it was bricked, the evaluation board JTAG can not be connected with port fail.   Is there any solution to make it get back to normal?  Show More
Schinni
AURIX™
Hi, We are using Triboard TC387 Eval board for evaluation to one of the projects. We are seeing some issue and we need support to resolve the same.   ... Show More
jayadeepika12
AURIX™
FFI trap
solved msg Solved

What is meant by FFI trap and Why it causes?

robs1
AURIX™
Hello, everyone. I would like some help on how to read and locate the trigger position in the registers. Let me explain: I have written a code where a... Show More
barna_peto
AURIX™
Hello, We would like to use the miniwiggler for debugging Aurix TC33x based porject. We are using an external build toolchain which uses the tasking... Show More
haiyang
AURIX™
hi, i use the Aurix Development Studio developping a TC275 project,  1、i have a problem ,my bootloader start 3 core and cpu0 cpu1 cpu2 are run ok, hav... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Good morning, I am realizing through ATOM channels PWMS with up down counters but they are not synchronized between them. The first one started after ... Show More
Bala
AURIX™
Hello, I have done the following configuration for main CIC filter of DSADC in TC37X controller. DICFG.DSS = ONCHIP_MOD GAINCAL.CALTARGET = 0x3FFF FCF... Show More
samcs
AURIX™
Hi, Does anybody know how to connect an interrupt handler to the interrupt vector table? For example, how would one connect the ISR (EXT_INTP_CH28_CAT... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs