Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

eliabk
AURIX™
Hello, I am working on an Infineon TC397 and I want to do the following: I want CPU3 to be running on bare-metal which is the default configuration of... Show More
diannalex
AURIX™
could you please answer the following question we received via social media?Question: What kind of MCU it is? Here is the link to our post: https://www.facebook.com/620993263398649/posts/623687983129177... Show More
ja1
AURIX™
Hello, I am curious as to what the REGION_MAP/CORE_SEC functions are doing behind the scenes. I am trying to port the Lcf_Gnuc_Tricore linker script t... Show More
wonjaegang
AURIX™
Hi. I am currently endeavoring to deploy my deep learning model on the AURIX Tricore TC397 platform. However, I am encountering difficulties in locati... Show More
FabioX
AURIX™
Hi my name is Fabio and I'm a new Aurix user. I would like to know if it is possible to migrate a project coming from Visual Studio to Aurix Developme... Show More
FabioX
AURIX™
Hi my name is Fabio and I'm a new Aurix user.   My task will be to developt TCN OPEN on a custom platform with Aurix tc23x.   Could someone address me... Show More
banc_4015711
AURIX™
Hi, Could we get clarification on the below? Due to availability issues, Can we design our system considering the TC397XX256F300SBDKXUMA1 part and la... Show More
Liyali
AURIX™
TC397 needs to write these six firmware in the first burn. If many boards are operated manually, it is easy to make mistakes. Is there an automatic bu... Show More
Jayanth
AURIX™
Hello All,  I am using TC275 Lite Kit. I am getting SBE (Store Bus Error) / DAE Trap in the below highlighted line. Attached the images of the Trap wi... Show More
Captain
AURIX™

I'm using the Infineon FEE MCAL libray for TC39X

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs