Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Jamber
AURIX™
Hi,  I have some question about the filter mode of TIM. 1. The up/down counter mode with rising edge, after F_OUT reaches High level, does the FLT_CNT... Show More
qiaozhi
AURIX™
Hi,Support When I tested the watchdog trigger, I triggered the watchdog by executing while(1) in the program, which eventually triggered the reset. By... Show More
Charlie9527
AURIX™
Hi, I test tca9539 register read though I2C bus on TC387 board, I can find exception : Sometimes, the result buffer can not read any data from I2C con... Show More
Sakthivel
AURIX™
Hello there, We planned to design a custom carrier board based on the Aurix family "SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD" MCU, The board has 10 nodes of CAN interf... Show More
niko
AURIX™
I use ADS for TC377tx and the peripheral ETH0 and ETH1. I got the demo of ETH0 mentioned in the infineon's tutorial from GitHub. And The part of my p... Show More
onlyone
AURIX™
I am a novice, first contact with Infineon chips ,and  I using the TC297TA-128F300N BC chip Now 1.  I am not sure how I should get the iLLD library an... Show More
Snoopy
AURIX™
After configuring J1939 Module and running project verify in  tresos  facing this error  Parsing file "D:\..\Bsws\eclipse\plugins\J1939Rm_TS_TxDxM1I1R... Show More
harness
AURIX™

After I burned the TC397 program, SMU and ESR0 were in Application reset and PORST was in Requested. Can you explain this phenomenon

oneday
AURIX™
Hi experts: I use the TC387 to test SRI Transaction ID Errors,but I do not know how to creat a "SRI Transaction ID Errors",please show me creating a S... Show More
Puneeth
AURIX™
Hello all, Can anyone please let me know if there is a separate Mcal package for HSM of Aurix TC3xx? If yes, how is it different from normal Mcal pack... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs