Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sandy_depp
AURIX™
Hi,We're designing a custom carrier board using the TC397XX MCU. Through which programming protocol shown in the image are initial firmware flashing a... Show More
gunasekart
AURIX™
Hi team, We are using the TC333LP32F300FAAKXUMA1 controller. We have the requirement of monitor the PWM input. For that we are planning the use the Ha... Show More
anello
AURIX™

I am looking for some example code implementing the RGMII interface on TC367DP.

Joe_08
AURIX™
Hi, I am currently programming a TC375 for CAN communication. I have gotten messages to send and receive externally but have hit a road block. The 3rd... Show More
koala
AURIX™
Is there any example code for HSPDM? Especially using shift register to generate bit stream. I am using KIT_A2G_TC357TA_3V3_TRB and ADS-limited for de... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hi I need to set two PWMs and so two counters for up down mode and with different CNO initial value. Firstly I prove for aligned signals (so CN0 initi... Show More
Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team, We are working with AURIX TC397x in our project. In windows we can able to flash/update the firmware using Memtool but how can we flash/updat... Show More
jack_cheng
AURIX™
我想取消PFLASH的ECC检查,在初始化时执行如下语句: {    ifx_CPU_FLASHCON1 A;    ifx_CPU_FLASHCON1 B;    ifx_CPU_FLASHCON1 C;    CPU0_FLASHCON1.B.MASKUECC = 1;    CPU1_FLAS... Show More
shaulsho
AURIX™
Hi, Can someone share the Aurix HSM data sheet? I would like to answer these general questions: 1) How much time needed for HSM to symmetrical (AES) e... Show More
natsuki1
AURIX™
When programming, attached error occuer some of them. the rest of them can programming. I have no idea what caused it   Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs