Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize AURIX™ MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User19626
AURIX™
Before we sacrifice one part and do a cross-section on the part, is there any detailed information on the device substrate anywhere? Are these flip ch... Show More
User19909
AURIX™
Hello, Its my first time to work with memory protection concept so excuse my questions if you see them intuitive.1-Once memory protection is enabled t... Show More
User19896
AURIX™
Hello,I'm developing a bootloader on an Aurix TC297. I'm aware of the two ECC types and how to switch between them. I also understand why traps get ... Show More
User19895
AURIX™
Hi all,I hope Aurix gurus can guide me in the direction to solve my issue with the ASCLIN driver.I have configured the ASCLIN driver (UART) using the ... Show More
User17370
AURIX™
Hi,I have a KIT AURIX TC223 TRB and I'm trying to generate a PWM signal on pin 12 of port 11 but I can't. I've used an example that I found on iLLD do... Show More
DSRnathan
AURIX™
Hello All, Are we allowed to use GTM (TIM and TOM) sub-modules using Hightec Free Entry Tool chain and pls debugger environment evaluation version ... Show More
panda
AURIX™
Hi
How can I place of special group of variable in a determined part of memory?
User19104
AURIX™
Hi

is it possible to enter specific core into standby mode or IDLE mode on the TC399.
if so, then how?
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi,What is a good, simple, inexpensive debug / flash program solution? There seem to be a lot of choices out there. I will be using it on a TC375 with... Show More
User19734
AURIX™
Hi everybody,
is there something like a unique chip identifier for Tricore TC267 processor?

Thanks
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs