Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

yusufziyacifci
AURIX™
Hi, We are working on TC297 triboard, I need schematics for this product. I couldn't see any document at https://myicp.infineon.com/  and at any other... Show More
NimsocCh
AURIX™
Hello, I am using in my project TC377TP with iLLD. The main application is running in core_0. In core_1 I want to execute some computations when the A... Show More
Bertxu
AURIX™

hi,sir:

请问TC397 EVB KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TFT EVB 自带的系统中是否包含RTOS?能否提供此EVB对应的SDK开发包?

多谢!

Nikolay44
AURIX™
Aurix TC298
solved msg Solved
Good evening.I work with the Aurix TС298TP processor in conjunction with the DAR Miniwiggler 3. I use the DAS software and memtool. The connection was... Show More
koala
AURIX™
My KIT_A2G_TC357TA_3V3_TRB board cannot power on. When plug in power, following 3 LEDs blinked very briefly and then stay off: D504 RST (red) -> RESE... Show More
ian_d
AURIX™
I want to run RGMII + rtl8211f on TC377TP with Aurix 1.9.4, so I copy ethernet module from Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT, the board has the same pin mappin... Show More
Hemanth_Guru
AURIX™
Hello I need to know the information on how to enable the QSPI0 and QSPI1. Is it possible to enable these communication, which are the registers that ... Show More
koala
AURIX™
After importing example project (e.g. ADC_Filtering_1_KIT_TC375_LK) in ADS-limited, how can I change the device to program it to my Triboard TC357TA e... Show More
koala
AURIX™

Is there any OS support for Tricore MCU?

Such as FreeRTOS, ucOS, ROS, etc..

rosejp03
AURIX™
Hi, Does the micro onboard the KIT_A2G_TC375_LITE dev-kit come with an integrated HSM? If not is there a recommended dev-kit with the TC375 chip? Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs