Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

LCW
AURIX™
In my project, when I connect the debugger, the software will enter Trap (Trap Class 4, TIN2). The program runs normally when the debugger is not conn... Show More
banc_4015711
AURIX™
Hi Infineon team, For gigabit ethernet connectivity, We are planning to interface SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD MCU with KSZ9897R PHY chip via the RGMII int... Show More
choulia1
AURIX™
Hi, i am developing a TC387QP system. The supply mode is : details are VEXT and VEVRSB use 5V extertal, VFlex and VDDP3 use 3.3V extertal,  VDD use E... Show More
FabioX
AURIX™
HI, it exsist a library (or something like that ... the best is free source code) for the TCP/IP managing and easily portable on a AURIX DEVELOPMENT T... Show More
User21797
AURIX™
Hi there,I am using AURIX Dev. Studio and was testing printf() to print out variable to FSS window. At first it work fine, but after a while (~1min) t... Show More
ROBOTYPE
AURIX™
Hi,We make the system using TC297 aurix controller in single supply mode and enabled the EVR13 (SMPS Mode) but it is not generating 1.3V internally. P... Show More
formated
AURIX™
Hello We are facing memory limitations in our project we use TC333LP and have been exploring options to overcome this issue. One idea we came across i... Show More
bkahriman
AURIX™
Hi all, I could not find any relevant Hardware Design Guide. Is there any HW design guide or design manual for this family? Also I could not see any r... Show More
Poonamp99
AURIX™
Hi alll i want to configure continuous integrator(fixed) for dsadc module which will integrate only 4 values. How do I do this configuration and ensur... Show More
JGPark
AURIX™
Hi, Sorry in advance if my question comes off ignorant.   Port OMR and OUT always say 0 value.   Here is the snippet.     IfxPort_State_toggled = (... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs