Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Taoz
AURIX™
Hello, everyone I am attempting to utilize the GTM module to generate a trigger signal for the EDSADC. My objective is to synchronize multiple EDSADCs... Show More
ThienBui
AURIX™
Hello, I have a problem using Global Interrupt between AURIX Tricore TC234x and C167CR. According to iLLD of TC23A:+ IfxCpu_enableInterrupts -> to ena... Show More
Bertxu
AURIX™
hi: 使用例程I2C_Read_Ext_Device_1_KIT_TC397_TFT 通过I2C读写EEPEOM时,读取时没有问题 ,#define ADDRESS_OF_MAC_ADDRESS 0xF2   根据此地址可以读出LAN 的MAC地址,在写时流程如下:   #define ADDRE... Show More
AB1
AURIX™
对于Cluster0中的模块直接使用CMU配置时钟。 1. 对于Cluster1中的模块可以直接使用CMU配置时钟吗; 2. Cluster1分频系数CLS1_CLK_DIV对Cluster1模块时钟有影响吗。   Show More
JGPark
AURIX™
I'm currently using TC277 Application kit and ADS 1.9.8 I am new here. Everytime I debug my codes, I see this. At the very first start of the program,... Show More
LCW
AURIX™
In my project, when I connect the debugger, the software will enter Trap (Trap Class 4, TIN2). The program runs normally when the debugger is not conn... Show More
banc_4015711
AURIX™
Hi Infineon team, For gigabit ethernet connectivity, We are planning to interface SAK-TC397XX-256F300S BD MCU with KSZ9897R PHY chip via the RGMII int... Show More
choulia1
AURIX™
Hi, i am developing a TC387QP system. The supply mode is : details are VEXT and VEVRSB use 5V extertal, VFlex and VDDP3 use 3.3V extertal,  VDD use E... Show More
FabioX
AURIX™
HI, it exsist a library (or something like that ... the best is free source code) for the TCP/IP managing and easily portable on a AURIX DEVELOPMENT T... Show More
User21797
AURIX™
Hi there,I am using AURIX Dev. Studio and was testing printf() to print out variable to FSS window. At first it work fine, but after a while (~1min) t... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs