Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

anello
AURIX™
Hello,   I would like to know if anyone in the community has experience with TC367 and MAX24288. Wondering if anyone has experience issues with the RG... Show More
Hyma_Varghese
AURIX™
Hi,In Infineon-AURIX_TC3xx_Part1-UserManual-v02_00-EN.pdf, the VDDPD voltage range provided in table 290 is conflicting with the voltage range provide... Show More
M-Hirashima
AURIX™
If the software implemented for the ED device is run on the PD device by mistake, how will it affect the microcontroller? Could the microcontroller be... Show More
Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team, Please address my following queries which will help me a lot for further proceedings. What is default start-up mode of AURIX TC397x when the ... Show More
mallow
AURIX™

Can the data of bmhd be modified by bootloader(Flash Driver)?

Darkrai
AURIX™
Hello, I wanted to know the pull-up value when the GPIO is in tri-state mode.  If my understanding is wrong could you please explain the internal work... Show More
jack_cheng
AURIX™
我尝试将cpu0,1,2的寄存器FLASH1的MASKUECC和寄存器FLASH2的ECCCORDIS均设置为1,但是读取PFI ECC Registers (ECC Status Register)寄存器值为0xA800A8(参照TC3XX用户手册第一部分.pdf的546/1881)任然错误,请问... Show More
YANGPENG
AURIX™
Hello,I have been using ADS for a while now and can't debug with ADS recently. My colleague can use the burster to debug the program, so exclude the b... Show More
asabryab
AURIX™
Hello all, I have working on a project based on TC397B, while I am building the project without compiling the default [cstart.c]and [cstart_tcx.c] and... Show More
ja1
AURIX™
Hello, I am interested in uploading an executable .out file that has been generated outside of the IDE to my target device. How would one go about doi... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs