Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

rosejp03
AURIX™
Hi All, I applied in mid July for permission to view the HSM documents and code-base but I'm being told it'll take till end of August to get the NDA h... Show More
kayyark
AURIX™
Hello, We are trying to erase the flash on a TC277 device using Memtool (v4.8), but the tool fails to erase with a logged message "unknown driver retu... Show More
yangshuting
AURIX™
EDSADC
solved msg Solved
How to make a differential EDADC?
liuyu
AURIX™
SivakumarG
AURIX™
Hello all,   I have a requirement to read the DSADC alternate PIN for each trigger from GTM. An ISR is created from the same triggering source to upda... Show More
Ray_Lai
AURIX™
Hi, all I am working with MCMCAN_1_KIT_TC397_TFT sample code. I connected the Tx/Rx pin on TC397 to a TLE9255W CAN transceiver outputting the CANH/L s... Show More
Narayanan
AURIX™
We are trying to create BSW_Code section in DSRAM0 using linker script.  Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl: #define LCF_BSW_SIZE 1k #define LCF_BSW_OFFSET (L... Show More
User20651
AURIX™
Hi All, I am able to build the Biface project with Tasking as compiler. The generated file in "_Out" folder is in hex. Is it possible to generate  sre... Show More
MSV
AURIX™
Hello. I have found example with FreeRTOS + TC275 but in the example shedular was started only on one of three cores. Shoudn't it be started on all co... Show More
Sanjay_N
AURIX™
Hi!Today I'm coding on UCBs for MCU tc397, but I don't understand this error code -  ltc E112: cannot locate 1 section(s)Here's the details:ltc E112: ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs