Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

majingyun
AURIX™

UCB_HSMCOTP0_ORIG 和 UCB_HSMCOTP1_ORIG有什么区别?

Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team, We are working with AURIX TC397x. We implemented CAN external loopback and can successfully able to transfer and receive CAN messages using C... Show More
mhs78
AURIX™
hi, i'm trying to review bscan test for this device on In-circuit tester, this ASIC will be mounted our pcba . so i would like to know if the bsdl fil... Show More
AC2
AURIX™
Hello, I am a software developer working on autopilot applications and have shortlisted the target device as the Aurix TC399 as the first step in the ... Show More
arkapravasain
AURIX™
Dear Community I am using AURIX Tricore Microcontroller TC234 with Tasking Toolset IDE. I am generating CAN messages with some specified message IDS f... Show More
wangshang
AURIX™
ECC
solved msg Solved
I saw this description on the datasheet and didn't understand what this meant. The EMEM Module SRI slave interface shall replicate the Memory Integrit... Show More
AssafREE
AURIX™
Hi alli'm trying to configure node2 and node3 on module CAN1 to be connected to internal can bus and out. My final goal is to send some data on cun no... Show More
oferorgalal
AURIX™
Hello, I'm running an application on Triboard EVK with TC399. I program it via UDE STK 5.0 and the application works well. When I reset the applicatio... Show More
Azar07
AURIX™
Hello Everyone, I would like to get some clarification on QSPI frame shaping using BACON register, could you help me in understanding the idle, leadin... Show More
Estelle
AURIX™

Who knows the difference between SAK-TC237LP-32F200S AB and SAK-TC237LP-32F200S AC? Thank you.

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs