Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

majingyun
AURIX™

请问 HSM Config Area地址是什么?

NXTY_Mori
AURIX™
Hello, Community, I have a question about the ALTIN and Pn_IN registers in the AURIX TC3xx PORT module. The Pin Input listed on the Data Sheet include... Show More
Vitthal
AURIX™
Hello , TC375 hard reset when TLF35584 after send SPI command (for standby)  spi_transfer(0x15, 0xEC); spi_transfer(0x16, 0x13); Hard reset is expecte... Show More
Yashbarach
AURIX™
I observe a SMU ALM7[26] while executing Bootmanger in Core-0 from Pflash-0, before jumping to application software i am able to clear this alarm by w... Show More
green_BB
AURIX™
XC2267
solved msg Solved

Hi, Sir

Can anyone give me the user manual and Data Sheet for XC2267?

Amine
AURIX™
Hello Infineon support, I am trying to send my ECU to sleep mode using TLF35584 and TC399.  As you can see in the screenshot, the ECU starts to go to ... Show More
pkiran
AURIX™
Hello, We are looking to implement some unit tests to run on device, and we were wondering if we can build gtest with tricore supporting toolchains li... Show More
User22654
AURIX™
Hello, I am working on TC399 - ASCLIN module. Need help/clarification about CE (Collision Detection Error) flag. [User manual part 2, v2.0.0, p36-75] ... Show More
KaZaRian86
AURIX™
Hello,  im making my first steps in the Aurix Dev studio, with the project [Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC397_TFT].  Clock configuration isn't done with a user i... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs