Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

viswanadh
AURIX™
Hi Infineon, I have a requirement to identify the trap and store it. For that we need to know the trap class(TCN) and trap ID (TIN). If I know both TC... Show More
frkn
AURIX™
Hello All, I am using in a project TC322LP. I am executing LBIST test by startup software. Although LBIST test is pass successfully, after PORST, SMU ... Show More
µCGuru334
AURIX™
When starting the processor, the UCB_BMHD0 to 3 are checked in order to determine a valid boot mode index. The start address of the program is then d... Show More
YUTAI
AURIX™
Hi  Infineon Support Team I can not find any requirment for OSC XTAL with 20MHz frequency tolerence.  e.g +/- 100ppm ......  My query : if we use 20MH... Show More
Sneha24
AURIX™
Hello, I wish to insert a deadtime of 3-4us using the Aurix TC375 lite kit v2. The prescalar for deadtime is not being set in the TCTR0.B.T12CLK field... Show More
Taoz
AURIX™
Hi Everyone, Hi @Jeremy_Z , I have one question regarding the EDSADC conversion range. During my testing, I observed that for voltage inputs, the lowe... Show More
Harish_21
AURIX™
How does NMI work in TC377. once the NMI is request. NMI handler is invoked. but how all this is working in the micro- Controller. Do we have any kind... Show More
VictorLee
AURIX™
HI Team, I need Qualification Report for 33 infineon item,Please provide Qualification Report document,Than you so much. Item MPN 1 IAUC100N04S6N... Show More
ye_ye
AURIX™
我有一块 KIT_AURIX_TC297_TFT 评估板,我烧写了UART_VCOM_1_KIT_TC297_TFT demo程序到里面,按照Infineon-AURIX_UART_VCOM_1_KIT_TC297_TFT-Training-v01_00-EN.pdf文件的说法,当我通过usb连接线... Show More
TylerPeterson
AURIX™
Hello,  If configuring an external input interrupt for rising edge, if the value at pin is high at time of configuration, will the interrupt trigger? ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs