Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

VG
AURIX™
  Hi to all, I tried to test the SMU alarm using the example  https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/tree/master/code_examples/SMU_IR_Alarm_1_KIT_TC375_LK... Show More
mahiooyi
AURIX™
I am currently working on TC397 microcontroller. In the user manual 2 of the TC3xx microcontrollers section 38, for CAN interface, it describes if we ... Show More
ErgynIb
AURIX™
Hello Infineon Developer Community, I'm currently working on a project involving the AURIX TC37x MCU and am looking to interface it with the TJA1103 1... Show More
akhilkumarreddy
AURIX™
Dear Team, Is there any source code for CANFD without any Loopback Enabled condition for TC377_SEC_GTW Board for reference?   Thanks, Y.V.Akhil.   Show More
TigerSeo
AURIX™
1. I have recently purchased the KIT_A2G_TC375_5V_TRB_S, but I am encountering difficulty locating the example code that accompanies it. Could you kin... Show More
ntimm
AURIX™
Hi,   i'm trying to communiacte with a PMBus device via I2C. For that I need to generate a repeated Start between the address write and consecutive re... Show More
savaninikunj
AURIX™
Hi  , I have configure ADS for External GCC  for build project , I am using Gcc compiler . When I am building using this configuration , its giving er... Show More
User21192
AURIX™
How do I get the Tasking tool chain to generate the assembly files? Or where does it hide them? Or how do I stop it from deleting them? Or, can I get ... Show More
mikewang
AURIX™
I downloaded Infineon-TC37A_iLLD_UM_1_0_1_16_0-Software-v01_16-EN file from the website. But not sure how to use it . Double click the file, it seems ... Show More
belal
AURIX™
Hello   Currently we faced an issue that CPU is still around 95% after Memory is allocated near each CPU, Enable Pflash, using the compiler flags, it ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs