Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

User22654
AURIX™
Hello, I am working on TC399 - ASCLIN module. Need help/clarification about CE (Collision Detection Error) flag. [User manual part 2, v2.0.0, p36-75] ... Show More
Punyashree_R
AURIX™
I am trying to perform the RAM test for TC233_LP controller for CPU0DSPR by using the example code of MTU_MBIST_1_KIT_TC297_TFT example code. But I am... Show More
User22654
AURIX™
Hello, I am working on TC399 LIN module.Not able to set the ASCLIN0 module to Fast clock. Observation:- the CSR.CON bit doesn't get set by hardware.- ... Show More
Bertxu
AURIX™
hi,  从demo code 和user menu中看到TC397 MCU 从standby 状态下唤醒方式有以下8个,有如下问题: 1.是否支持CAN 信号唤醒(从standby状态下)? 2.设置为IfxPmsPm_WakeupOn_pinA  或IfxPmsPm_WakeupOn_pinB后... Show More
Nikhil_U
AURIX™
Our evaluation board is the TC377_SEC_GTW. We tried to erase Pflash data, but it took 194 milliseconds to erase the operation, even if it was just one... Show More
akhilkumarreddy
AURIX™
Dear Team, Is there any source code for CANFD without any Loop-Back Mode condition?? And is there any PIN Layout information for CAN Connector for TC3... Show More
ThienBui
AURIX™
Hi all, I have some problems with CAN RX Interrupt Handler function in TC234 Aurix Tricore. Based on the sample ISR function in CAN example from AURIX... Show More
Naidu
AURIX™
Hi All , We have bought the KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW, where we can find the Datasheet, Sample Source code, Schematic and other resources required start t... Show More
majingyun
AURIX™

UCB_HSMCOTP0_ORIG 和 UCB_HSMCOTP1_ORIG有什么区别?

Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team, We are working with AURIX TC397x. We implemented CAN external loopback and can successfully able to transfer and receive CAN messages using C... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs