Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
IngSala
AURIX™
Hello to everybody,Do anyone knows which AURIX toolchain can be used to "build, edit and customize" the sw source code provided with the "Hybrid Kit D... Show More
IngSala
AURIX™
Hello to everybody,Are there some "Field Oriented Control" Libraries (eg. for PMSM electric motor) for AURIX uC provided by Infineon resources?(maybe ... Show More
User18885
AURIX™
Hi, I am Using Infineon AURIX TC264x and I am trying to measure the Input Frequency (e.g. 60KHz).1) I am configure GTM TIM Module 1 channel 4 in P... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
How can I manage the GPIO voltage output state in Aurix standby mode( by software or hardawe)?when I enable standby mode, some output pins are being s... Show More
User9635
AURIX™
Hello Support,In Aurix 2G TC3xx [TC387] devices, LBIST can be run when the CPU is put into 300MHz PLL Clock mode instead of default Back-up clock?If n... Show More
User18735
AURIX™
Hi all, I am trying to create a UART RX and TX process via DMA. But now I came across a process which is doubleDestinationBufferingSwSwitch. Does anyo... Show More
User16286
AURIX™
I'm trying to use the QSPI with DMA, and as usual, the IfxQspi and IfxDMA libraries are extremely buggy.I have fixed all the bugs I have found so far,... Show More
User18855
AURIX™
Hello, We are trying to build the BaseFramework_TC26xB template project out of box from the SW framework tools (3.1r0) using the dcc compiler... Show More
User18855
AURIX™
Hello, The latest version of SW framework tools(Release version: 3.1r0) provided from Infineon uses Infrastructure drivers from iLLD_1_0_0_8... Show More
User18634
AURIX™
Dear Sir, I am using TC397 EV Board. do you have some sample code to flash boot mode headers. could you please some user manual for adding the B... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs