Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi, Which flag should I be looking at to generate an interrupt when the asynchronous UART has completed receiving a message and the line is now idle f... Show More
User19781
AURIX™
Hi, I'm need Tricore dissembler and found open source disassembler TriCore contributed by Michael Schumacher (mike@hightec-rt.com), condret (2016)it's... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
Hi,I have problem with QSPI module in TC222L16F133FACKXUMA1 microcontroller. After some time (around 30 to 60 minutes) polling data from bms controlle... Show More
User19104
AURIX™
Hi,

Can the chip perform an RWW operation?
If so, what needs to be done for it?
User19773
AURIX™
Hi to all,i want to control the Vadc over an external Interrupt. For this puposes i need the ERU module. I use also the iLLD's. I have read the ERU Tr... Show More
User19462
AURIX™
Hello,I am using the CAN demo with AURIX™ Application Kit TC297 TFT (https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/kit_aurix_tc297_tft/)Th... Show More
User16898
AURIX™
Hi, during development I sometimes have to change Aurix Tc22x registers, The problem happens when those registers influence other modules( f.e clock r... Show More
User16815
AURIX™
I have two programs one for bootloader and one for application program. And i also disable all the interrupts before i jump from bootloader to applica... Show More
User18499
AURIX™
Hi,I am reading the application note AP32201 and there is a reference to AP32272. We are working on the TC21x/TC22x/TC23x Family devices.I can not fin... Show More
User16815
AURIX™
Hi I have two different Programms in Program memory. One begins with the adress 0x8000000 and other one begins with the adress 0xA0080000. the executi... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs