Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

kvedaprakash11
AURIX™
I would like to detect a ZCD signal. For this i want my TIM to start  a counter which counts ticks at the same time i start my primary side ATOM chann... Show More
choulia1
AURIX™
Hi,    I want to know how to change this part code to meet my board's multiple receivable IDs function. like filter.id1 = 0x100; filter.id2 = 0x139; f... Show More
Prashanth_
AURIX™
Hello Forum, We are using TC332 microcontroller, we have used MBIST testing with Nondestructive test method.These tests are providing positive reply o... Show More
savaninikunj
AURIX™
Hello Team, I am using ADS for building example project which is based on iLLD framework , I have imported one of example code from ACV and I have try... Show More
ysqcn
AURIX™
Hi, I use example "GTM_TIM_Capture_1_KIT_TC375_LK" to measure a 24M input clock.  Since the input from an external clock, thus I don't need function "... Show More
Jony1211
AURIX™
When I was developing the product, I used the XC2267 chip to perform two reads and writes every time I read peripheral register data. The waveform of ... Show More
davood
AURIX™
Stress test
solved msg Solved
Hi. I have  a TC397 microcontroller and I am running AUTOSAR code on it. Is there any way to stress test it? Do you know any software or tool to do th... Show More
CSPM
AURIX™
I have the following use case:  Using TC36x, storing 2 applications (APP1 - main application and APP2 - secondary application). In the APP1 I want to ... Show More
XeltekICProg
AURIX™
We would like to obtain the programming specification documents to develop a programming algorithm.  We already have a NDA set up with Infineon. Pleas... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi, I am working on the TC399-Aslin module. I need help/clarification for the CE (collision detection error) flag. [Instruction Manual Part II, Part 2... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs