Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

latheef
AURIX™
Hi, We have the Vehicle CAN at P20.7(RX)/P20.8(TX) and using the Triboard Tc387 for the time being.  When looking at the below table I dont see the P2... Show More
mikewang
AURIX™
I am using TC377 board, I want to profile a function. How many clock cycle does it run ?  Not sure how to do that.    Thanks.   Mike  Show More
ThienBui
AURIX™
Hello AURIX Support team, Currently, I'm working with VADC_Module of TC234 AURIX Tri-Core. My application is required to use all 16 analog channels (f... Show More
Chaabane
AURIX™
Hello,   I have 2 projects ( bootloader and app ) for TC275 and want to flash both with debug symboles. IDE gets stuck at this stage     I setup the ... Show More
Puru
AURIX™
hello i am working on project where i am using AurixTc375LK. I need the information on how can i get SIP for the controller?  Do i need to pay any cos... Show More
Hithesh
AURIX™
We have selected TC375TP96F300WAALXU MCU for the development, Any pinout tool suggestion (Similar like XMC pinout tool)will be useful for pin mapping. Show More
dongqichao
AURIX™
英飞凌的三款芯片SAK-TC275T-64F200W CA,SAK-TC275T-64F200N DC以及SAK-TC275T-64F200W DC,能大致介绍下它们什么区别吗,如果平时用的是200W DC,能不能直接用其他两款 Show More
Tonny
AURIX™
Hi Infineon Expert: I currently using the official Infineon iLLD library code, the QSPI polling method takes about 10us to read, I want to find a QSPI... Show More
hkpark
AURIX™
Is there a KIT_AURIX_TC223_TRB EVM design circuit diagram? OR-CAD, PADS, Altium etc. Only PDF files. I think having a circuit diagram would help us de... Show More
yucheng
AURIX™
在使用TC387时,我配置一个中断,产生中断请求后,到对应的回调函数,而到了DefaultInterruptHandler中,有哪些情况会进DefaultInterruptHandler中吗,我在 UM 中看到了这几种,是否还有其他的可能性(end customer :小米汽车)   Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs