Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User19909
AURIX™
If I configured ADC interrupts to be handle by DMA, the configuration parameters in DMA how should I choose the configuration parameters, to what are ... Show More
User19909
AURIX™
Hello,is it valid to test a specific memory in HSM using MBIST? e.g the memory shared between the tricore and HSM is used during tricore startup, so M... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Can you please let me know what is the worst-case tolerance/deviation of Peripheral PLL (fpll1) of AURIX TC377TP ?Source clock for CAN Baud Rate gener... Show More
Louis_LEE
AURIX™
Hello, everyone.I have tried to work TFT lcd on TC237 app-kit since 2 weeks ago.I have used the demo code for TC237 app-kit which is provided from inf... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Dear Forum members,I downloaded below version of iLLD package from Infineon (version 1.11.0) and trying to port the example to Tasking compiler and I ... Show More
User20592
AURIX™
Hello, I'm working on a TC2x7 Tricore board.I'm want to implement QSPI with the highest possible clock frequency (50MHz). Therefore I useLVDS pads (po... Show More
User20530
AURIX™
Hello everyone,I am trying to configure an ASCLIN UART Interface. Unfortunately I am running into a trapbus instruction. I have already consulted task... Show More
User20085
AURIX™
Hi, I'm currentely working on aurix TC387, and I want to use Bus MPU to seperate cores.I created a static configuration on which i specify the START a... Show More
User16740
AURIX™
Hello all,I can't clear ALM 2[7] (PFLASH ECC monitor).It's failing inside the PmuEccEdcTst.c (Aurix SafeTlib). One of the test steps attempts to clear... Show More
User7559
AURIX™
I am trying to download a hex file using wiggler(JTAG)+memtool on a board made with AURIX 2G(SAK-TC397XP-256F300S BC)If I add a hex file after connect... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs