Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User18816
AURIX™
Hi All,we are using the TC397.Is there any facitlity to timestamp each reading with the EVADC ?the time stamp can be the system clock of some other co... Show More
User22142
AURIX™
Hi everyone!I have been trying to create 3 complementary pairs of PWM outputs with a high and low channel using the IfxGtm_Atom_PwmHl driver. The func... Show More
DSRnathan
AURIX™
hello, . I am having a query about DMA transfer. 1) I am developing DMA driver and It requires a continous DMA transfer from Source to Destination... Show More
triki
AURIX™
Here you can find a Quick Training for AURIX™ (entry-level):https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-tricore-microcontroller/32-bit-tricore-aurix-tc2xx/#!trainings... Show More
User22378
AURIX™
Hi all,I would like to calculate the current time of the system using the uC TC222 (the time since the system is powered on). I know from the document... Show More
User19909
AURIX™
Hello,I have a problem with Ethernet TX CLK at P11.4 no matter what I do its not outputted, What is the source of this CLK that maybe preventing its o... Show More
Black
AURIX™
Hi Infineon partner, Currently, I develop our company's project program on the TC377 EVK platform and encounter a FLASH/OTP issue. I have ... Show More
IvanoBono
AURIX™
[TC377, tasking v6.3r1, iLLD]I'm trying to configure "the trap extension" to understand what triggered the trap.following the iLLD User Documentation ... Show More
User14274
AURIX™
When I use trace32 jtag interface to simulate TC275, hard reset detected occurs after the program runs
User22318
AURIX™
Hi, my team is migrating from Aurix TC 387 to 397.We use Diab compiler & linker which requires a DLD file in order to map the different memory spaces.... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs