Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team, We wanted to have UART shell  in ethernet echo application of TC397x. When I integrate UART shell in ethernet echo application, echo applicat... Show More
alec_stuhr
AURIX™
Hi, Im trying to use a SQPI module in slave mode in order to receive 3 bytes of data. But the data that ends up in the RX FIFO seems to be shifted rig... Show More
kdunahee
AURIX™

Does AURIX(TM) Development Studio support development of SCR including C toolchain and debugging?

opifool
AURIX™
Hello everyone!I am currently trying to implement SENT protocol message receiving into my project. As there are no example codes for SENT on Github, i... Show More
EdSi_1398431
AURIX™
Hello, I have to develop tool for programming flash of TC377TP using JTAG interface. In order to implement this I need the following: 1. Document whic... Show More
KamranPathan
AURIX™
Hello All,   We are trying to configure 500k baud for bit rate and 5M baud for Data rate FD but we get stuff error. 250k with 1M baud and 500k with 2M... Show More
User8924
AURIX™
Hi , just beginning with Aurix dev, some experience with C167 and XE167 controllers. I want to write two small messages to the serialport.  Ended up i... Show More
wgq
AURIX™
为何调用完Port_init函数会导致TRAPSTAT寄存器的ESR1位置1?   Show More
Tej
AURIX™
Hi,  Can we perform synchronization parallel conversion together(at a time) for both primary and secondary clusters? For TC37x? Primary- G0_CH0,G1_CH0... Show More
teknofil
AURIX™
Hello, I am new to development with an AURIX MCU and its microarchitecture specialties and would thus have quiet simple questions : What could be all ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs