Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User21153
AURIX™
Hi all,I wonder what this table is trying to describe? What is in the data shifter? Is it the compensated result of CIC filtered data? Show More
User20826
AURIX™
Hi there,I'm trying to connect via the DAP port (miniWiggler) to a TC399 which is replacing a TC299 on one our products and am failing.The error messa... Show More
User21139
AURIX™
Hello,I am using TC38x tasking tricore. When I build the software I got following warnings:ltc W154: [core mpe:vtc] the estimated stack size (0x174d0)... Show More
User21134
AURIX™
Hi all,according to the datasheet (TC277), maximum short circuit current of a GPIOs is Isc = +-10mA.I wonder if can drive more than 10mA for short tim... Show More
Louis_LEE
AURIX™
I found iLLD error about TC23A series QSPI communication.My TC237 app-kit has worked with application demo which has been uploaded on Myicp.However, M... Show More
User19868
AURIX™
what Is the difference between cached program flash address space and noncached program flash address space, it seems in the datasheet for TC3xx both ... Show More
User21119
AURIX™
Hi Sir,We are an IC programmer manufacturer,Currently we are going to develop the SAK-TC233 programming processThe figure below is our hardware config... Show More
FD_aurix
AURIX™
Hello AllI'm performing some first tests on Aurix trying to recompile some demoboard projects. I'm using Hightech compiler and the target is a TC377 A... Show More
User17486
AURIX™
Hi!I make bootstrap loader for aurix tc397. The module allows you to load and execute 128 bytes of code with certain HWCFG pins. This is quite small, ... Show More
User19956
AURIX™
hi everyone.i want to use "store" instruction using __asm__Here are some codes.unsigned int AddrVal =0x70000010; unsigned int DataVal = 0x5;__asm__("s... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs