Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

riza
AURIX™
Hi,We are using “TC367DP” MCU in our project. MCAL version is 2.20.   We make Lbist to Ssw, so we have activated LBISTENA in Bmhd0. (We did these oper... Show More
HUOYU
AURIX™
Hi, I am new to programming and recently wanted to learn about BootLoader. I met a lot of doubts in the process of learning. I read chapter 4 of the T... Show More
FranciscaGS
AURIX™
Hello all. I am working in a project based on a TC38xx Aurix processor and using as compiler the HighTec GNU C-compiler. The unit test framework chose... Show More
chenpf321
AURIX™
Hi Support, I'm using TC364 as uC, and I find that not all valid flag(VF) bits in register GxRESDy (x=0-11;y=0-15) of EVADC can be set 1 even if I can... Show More
123rtgr
AURIX™
Hi, l was using TC334.  l used DMA channel 1 for spi send, channel2 for spi recieve.  l triggled ADC  sampling through CCU6  T13 timer.  And l put my ... Show More
LYW8914
AURIX™
Hello,       I am developing bootloader on the Tc387 development board. After App have programed to Tc387 triborad by bootloader hostcomputer, program... Show More
Sivaram
AURIX™
Hi All, When I try to connect my TC337 board using micro usb, i am seeing driver unavailable error as below image   Show More
xiaotiancai
AURIX™
Our project has the MCAL ,but Loader is just a while loop ,  do not use the OS module.  We have already implement I2C communication through the pollin... Show More
eIC_2023
AURIX™
Hi  I am new to the AURIX platform & looking for a way to trigger I2C Read/Write functionality using interrupts as a requirement. Any idea how to impl... Show More
JICH_4606231
AURIX™
label showing "sample" and "ATTN :" Not sure if it will impact the production use/engineer sample or not. Since we're afraid that it is parts. and tec... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs