Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

lastWang
AURIX™
当SPI使用DMA传输时,出现RXFIFO underflow (software error)的错误,产生错误中断 产生这个错误的可能原因有哪些?   Show More
sghogare
AURIX™
Hello I am using the Aurix tricore Tc3xxx for the RTRT but while generating the ptu file in the RTRT I am facing the linking issue . can anyone please... Show More
super_ps
AURIX™
Hi I want to implement a dead band in complementary PWM. didn't find example code or implementation application note for the same. want to generate pw... Show More
qiboyu
AURIX™
Hello When using TC3xx ECU, if HSM has already been set to enabled, can I still set HSM to not enabled? If possible, what is the method to set it as n... Show More
LucTung
AURIX™
Dear Infineon Technical Support Team, I am a customer using TC397 and I am facing some issues regarding the configuration of GEth (Gigabit Ethernet). ... Show More
Sneha24
AURIX™
Hi all, I require to reset the counter on external trigger in TIEM mode in the GTM module of TC375. According to the TC3xx manual, I see this is a rea... Show More
riza
AURIX™
Hi,We are using “TC367DP” MCU in our project. MCAL version is 2.20.   We make Lbist to Ssw, so we have activated LBISTENA in Bmhd0. (We did these oper... Show More
HUOYU
AURIX™
Hi, I am new to programming and recently wanted to learn about BootLoader. I met a lot of doubts in the process of learning. I read chapter 4 of the T... Show More
FranciscaGS
AURIX™
Hello all. I am working in a project based on a TC38xx Aurix processor and using as compiler the HighTec GNU C-compiler. The unit test framework chose... Show More
chenpf321
AURIX™
Hi Support, I'm using TC364 as uC, and I find that not all valid flag(VF) bits in register GxRESDy (x=0-11;y=0-15) of EVADC can be set 1 even if I can... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs