Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize AURIX™ MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User20694
AURIX™
Hello,I am trying to disable interrupt by using compile attribute(__disable() amd __enable()).Do these work for all cores, or only the current core ?K... Show More
hmkum
AURIX™
Hello,do you have any Flash/EEPROM endurance calculator for Aurix 2G TC367? If yes, could please share it?Renesas has a excel sheet called EEPROM Emul... Show More
User22654
AURIX™
Hi, anybody please guide me about downloading iLLD for TC399.
nsyed
AURIX™
Hello, Can I configure Application/System Reset to re-initialize/clear DSPRs/PSPRs ?I have selected following configuration, however DSPRs/PSPRs are n... Show More
User19977
AURIX™
Hi there,

Core 1 on TC27x is a 1.6P. Can I push the cpu frequency to 300MHz?

Thanks,
Ke
User22683
AURIX™
Some software functionality that is safety-critical should be executed by a lock-stepped processor in a TC27x microcontroller.In the TC27x, there are ... Show More
User21034
AURIX™
We are using Taskings compiler for a project with Aurix TC33I don’t know how to manage interrupt vector placement in the file: Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc3... Show More
User22661
AURIX™
board: TC397_TFT_5VI tried to modify the information of UCB_OTP0_ORIG, after which Memtool could not connect to TC397, and the ESR0 light. Check the ... Show More
User16627
AURIX™
HelloI need a TSIM manual,I want to run my progarmme on the TSIM simulator, but I do not know how I can use it.I use the Free Entry Toolchain and in t... Show More
User22630
AURIX™
What is the use case of HSCT controlled, could you please provide an example ?
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs