Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

mshebl_98
AURIX™
Hello,  I'm trying to see if I can allocate a struct with members which are bif-field assigned in 1 byte boundary using something similar to #pragma p... Show More
an_shuping
AURIX™
As shown, tasking prompts the following error, lsl is my own file and the default lsl file was not used,   Show More
mpj1027
AURIX™
I am programming the Data flash 0 EEPROM of SAK-TC377XX-96F300S device. However, after programming I read some unexpected values in Data flash 0 EEPRO... Show More
rj-etas
AURIX™

Hi,

does anybody know the performance of the HSM hardware in Aurix TC3xx family (in terms of DMIPS)?

Best regards,

rj

SivakumarG
AURIX™
Can we use CH29 for EVADC read operation ?  By configuring Alias register in CH0/CH1     Show More
an_shuping
AURIX™
I am using TriCore Eclipse IDE v6.2r1 to develop my software on an Aurix TC27x.The compilation goes well, but at link time, I have the following error... Show More
Kazarian
AURIX™
Hello, I copied the FreeRTOS folder from the project [Automotive_Gateway_24V_ETH_LWIP_HTTPD] and past it into my work-space,      Paths and Symbols c... Show More
vinite
AURIX™
Mr
solved msg Solved
Hi, I have created below group in linker section for variables that are initialized to be stored in: section_layout :vtc:linear { if (exists(".data.S... Show More
MengXingAiYiSan
AURIX™
  项目背景: 我遇到一个芯片要求SPI在IfxPort_PadDriver_cmosAutomotiveSpeed1模式下运行,但出现了读取的数据出错的问题,我怀疑是采样点的问题就去TC377的手册找怎样更改采样点,根据手册描述可以通过修改ECONz的ABC的值和比例来更改采样点 具体问题: 我根... Show More
kprzygoda
AURIX™
Dear Sirs,  Where I can download Virtualizer IDE from? I was trying to find some on Synopsys page but could make request for download only MetaWare to... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs