Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User21093
AURIX™
Hello,i have questions about this problem that i haven't been able to solve for days.first, it was confirmed that PWM(GTM) & GPT(encoder) were impleme... Show More
User17900
AURIX™
Hi, Application reset occurring when we are using CAN module in TC 233. When reset happening global and local variables are not resetting, only GPI... Show More
User18983
AURIX™
Hi AURIX Community, We are newbie and try to investigate some feature on Aurix TC3xx. While doing investigation on Flash Operation, we have a question... Show More
User9635
AURIX™
Hello Support,Shown below snippets from XMC4500 User Manual of Infineon Infineon-xmc4500_rm_v1.6_2016-UM-v01_06-EN-598157.pdfwhich describes Memory Or... Show More
User20162
AURIX™
Hi, i am using tc377tp, i am fusing the program from trace32 software, it is running properly from trace32 software but when i remove and reset the co... Show More
User21167
AURIX™
Hi,I am trying to work on EVADC program on TC332.I have loaded baseSw of TC332 and source file of EVADC from iLLDs.While compiling i am getting this e... Show More
User17900
AURIX™
Hi, When we are receiving more than 30 CAN messages reset occuring after 1hr (randomly). Kindly suggest solution. Controller: TC233Thanks a... Show More
User19909
AURIX™
Hello All,I just have a question in regards to the safety mechanism ISR Monitor, in the safety manual it is mentioned that for non periodic interrupts... Show More
User18151
AURIX™
Hi AURIX Community, how do I synchronize operations between CPU cores?Thanks and regardsChristine#8042000 19639 Show More
User21324
AURIX™
Hello,I would like to start working with a TC397XE for a new project and I am looking for an evaluation board with this target where I can use AGBT. K... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs