Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

André
AURIX™
Hi! I ported an very old SW from ILLD 1.0.0.11 to 1.0.1.16.1 (latest). After updating the QSPI commuication is not working anymore. I checked the ILLD... Show More
kprzygoda
AURIX™

Is there any user manual or application note available with iLDD example code for DRE engine for TC49x? 

syemour
AURIX™

已海外代购KIT_A2G_TC377_5V_TFT_TOBO1,但是代购没有资料,如何使用板载das下载,如何获取demo程序?

yxiao
AURIX™
PSI5S Send
solved msg Solved
Hi~ I use the defalut PSI5S example (iLLD_1_0_1_11_0__TC3xx_Demos)to send data.However, data cannot be written to the data register SDRx,The TX port a... Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
Hi i have a question as following : if i assign the DATA ,bss ,stack into LMU2(0X900C000-0X900FFFFF)  for the variable of CORE2, then using core2 to o... Show More
Tonny
AURIX™
Drar Infineon Expert, We're using the tc387 EDSADC for resolver application,and we learned some important information from AP32554. My question is how... Show More
bipin_c
AURIX™
Hi all, I am working on TC212 controller from Infineon and i  have a UDS bootloader and my main application. As per my understanding if we write the 0... Show More
EthanHunt
AURIX™
Hi All, I am working on TC23A controller. Created a Timer of 100 ms with Priority 0, and it is (timer along with interrupt) working without any issue... Show More
nickjiang
AURIX™

SAL-TC377TE-96F300S AB Can the engineering sample in the label be used normally

AC2
AURIX™
Hello,I need to measure run time of a function on TC399. For that, I am making use of GPT12 timer module.  I have written the following snippet. initi... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs