Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User21555
AURIX™
Hello All,We would like to develop an Autosar based software on Aurix TC275 micro controller. Since I am new to this Autosar based development, it wil... Show More
User19909
AURIX™
Hello, I have a problem with watchdog ISR for core1 specifically, I configured watchdog core0 to use GTM ATOM0 channel 0 timer and watchdog core1 to u... Show More
nsyed
AURIX™
Are there any examples for CAN based flash programming for TC377 MCU ? If so can you please provide the link
hmkum
AURIX™
Hello,Is there any restrictions for HSM where to place it on TC366? Let say I want my Bootloader at PF0 S0, my application at PF1 S40 and HSM at PF1 S... Show More
hmkum
AURIX™
Hello,As described in title, our code is executed on PF0 and PF1 by Core0, we want to write data to PF1 using Core1. If there is no Flash operation (p... Show More
User20718
AURIX™
Dear all,I implemented a driver for a I²C device to connect it to a TC375 (I simply assume it will be the same for all TC3xx maybe even TC2xx).There i... Show More
User19495
AURIX™
Hello,I am currently working on implementing ptp on the Aurix TC277. For this, I activated enhanced descriptors and time stamping. This seems to work ... Show More
User18259
AURIX™
Hi,Can someone help me checking if it`s correct to implement/solve the Trap class3 TIN7.This issue was raised when finished a NMI trap handler and 2 i... Show More
User21527
AURIX™
Hi there,i am currently working with the TC38x with the TC1.6.2P. I am wondering if the DCACHE invalidates the data saved by itself. Assume a data is ... Show More
User20673
AURIX™
On below KIT_DAP_MINIWIGGLER_USB product website, it said "Support for Automotive 20-pin JTAG an 10-pin DAP connectors". So we purchased 3 units, and... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs