Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Karuna
AURIX™
While debugging for 36 service where it communicates via SPI where it is waiting for response from L2.In Lane2 side interrupts is generating for short... Show More
Philgo
AURIX™

Hello together,

With kind regards

Philipp

Neil67
AURIX™
I'm using an AURIX TC377 and need to trigger the ADC on both the rising and falling edge an external discrete input, but after a short delay (~100us).... Show More
zpedro
AURIX™
Hi, In order to prepare a MOL (Middle Off Line) test system, we need to add an industrial programmer to in case of UUT firmware  is not actualised, up... Show More
Dschunke
AURIX™
Hi Guys, Is there any available freeRTOS port for Aurix TC399?(Not the demo version) If not, could someone point me to the steps of porting freeRTOS f... Show More
Shalini
AURIX™
I installed AURIX-v1.9.8Development Studio and selected one of the provided projects -  The project built without any issues.  I then setup a debug co... Show More
do-while
AURIX™
sent output
solved msg Solved

在illd库中是否有发送相关的函数?如果有可以提醒我一下吗? 如果没有大家是否有相关的demo可以分享给我,谢谢大家🤔

sushmareddy
AURIX™
I need a code related to bootloader in TC375 lite kit. The Requirement is : 1. Write a simple bootloader that runs the application 2. Write a simple b... Show More
AnaSantos
AURIX™

Hi,

Are there any features in the TC299 module that I can use as an RTC?

gaddamAditya
AURIX™
Hi All, I recently purchased TC387 TFT Board. Looking for LCD demo code which is configured to QSPI0. Provide me some reference project , so that it w... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs