Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

QWB
AURIX™
I use hightec tool chain in Aurix development studio by installed hightec free toolchain, and set the corret toolchain path in ADS. I  found that , wh... Show More
WHF
AURIX™
Hi, My company bought TriBoard TC364 for development purpose. Currently we met some DMA issues. HighTec support suggests me to read following 2 docume... Show More
asafwat
AURIX™
Hello, I was trying to modify the linkerscript after encountering an overflow problem. But I have these errors throw right now   I suspect that while... Show More
ysqcn
AURIX™
Hi,  On Aurix TC377 triboard, I use bellow code to do a reboot (application reset), after that I stop on my first code line, and check SMU_AGx registe... Show More
Chieers
AURIX™
  I had a error after I checked PFLASH read protection check box and saved the configuration for testing protection of PF. is there any way to solve t... Show More
sweet
AURIX™
单独跑例程SPI_TLF_1_KIT_TC397_TFT操作TLF35584是OK的,但是和其它SPI接口程序合在一起时,在SPI_TLF_1_KIT_TC397_TFT时会hung住,不吐log。 尝试:在主程序中只对SPI 35584初始化,移除掉SPI_DMA.C和SPI_DMA.H是可以正常... Show More
GTM
AURIX™

Hi Infineon,

Where can I get the TC4x user manual?

Thank you!

Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Question 1: When configuring the SPI module, how to select the QSPI clock source? In the EB configuration, there is an MCUQSpiclockSourceSelection opt... Show More
jfZhang
AURIX™

TC275芯片,用STM做定时器中断。中断里面的程序可以正常执行,但是主函数中while(1)里面的代码不能运行。求助,非常感谢!

jfzhang9808@163.com 

xiaotiancai
AURIX™
I encountered a strange phenomenon when sending I2C. There is a chance that he SDA pin will be stuck low . And after analysis , it should be the Mast... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs