Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

mimeshy1
AURIX™
1.我选用TC397 的AN14引脚做了一个电压采样,需要计算漏电流对采样精度的影响 2.查看DS我不知道选取哪一个漏电流 ,是从Table 3-15 Class D中150nA的还是Table 3-16 ADC Reference Pads中的7uA? Show More
Chandramouli
AURIX™
Hi Team, We are looking for the LIN Protocol Stack for our project with STM32 Controller. We need LIN protocol stack support for the Bootloader Flash ... Show More
ThienBui
AURIX™
Dear AURIX Support team, I'm working now with CCU6 module on TC234 AURIX TriCore chip. I've used the CCU6_PWM_Capture in Example repository. Following... Show More
ThienBui
AURIX™
Hi AURIX support team, In my old system (using the 16-bits C167 Infineon family chip), it has the Conxtex Pointer feature to change the RAM address . ... Show More
koala
AURIX™

Where to find the source code of out-of-box demo firmware of KIT_A2G_TC357TA_3V3_TRB?

Thank you.

Anony
AURIX™
Hello, I am currently developing the SWAP function of TC397 and have encountered a confusion. I need to consult. As shown in the above figure, can I u... Show More
Bertxu
AURIX™
hi 请问TC397 SPI master data hold time需要多少時間呢? 在什么地方可以设置此值?
majingyun
AURIX™
ADS debugger
solved msg Solved
请问 TASKING C/C++ Debugger和winIDEA Debugger有什么区别呢?   Show More
Anonymous
AURIX™
Hi. I am developing Inverter to control motor using TC233L.However I have problems.. about ADC.I want to read ADC Value.. but i Can'tResult_ADC_Status... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi there,   I'm using Memtool 2021 on TriBoard  with TC233(DAS) and try to connect to Target but there's a pop up window shows up. The error message i... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs