Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Bertxu
AURIX™
hi, 使用I2C_Read_Ext_Device_1_KIT_TC397_TFT demo code 通过I2C 对EEROM(micochip 24AA02E48)进行写操作,device's internal address 设置为0x0000,可以写入8个byte的数据,但是写入第二笔的时候... Show More
dongben
AURIX™

请问infineon官方有没有对smu alarm的action的推荐配置?比如ALM0[0]推荐配成reset还是中断、fsp是否使能?

georgiana
AURIX™
Hello, I want to use an Aurix TC397 to send some images to another device  using AVTP protocol.  Where can I find some examples to help me?    Thank y... Show More
P_xiaohui
AURIX™
Hello, How can I turn the lsl files of the programs in partitions A and B into one lsl file after enabling swap mode? Or can we put the two programs i... Show More
do-while
AURIX™
sent inout
solved msg Solved

sent是每次都必须接收六位数据吗?小于6位的用0补齐?

syemour
AURIX™
{standard input}: Assembler messages: {standard input}:4377: error: Opcode/operand mismatch: crc32b.w %d15,%d15,%d2 Libraries/iLLD/TC37A/Tricore/Pms/S... Show More
NXTY_Tatebayasi
AURIX™
Hi, Community, First time installing Bifacese on my PC.After installing Bifacese, I started StartBifaces.bat in BifaceseWin64.When I did so, I receive... Show More
a119417
AURIX™
我正在使用TC39X芯片,並測試ASCLIN LIN master功能,並配合VECTOR CANOE做驗證。 使用'ASCLIN_LIN_Master_1_KIT_TC397_TFT' Example code,並將idle delay設置為0 LIN master 有成功丟出封包且封包格式卻符合... Show More
jongmin1
AURIX™
hello.We are currently conducting Ethernet testing using the Secrue Gateway-v1.1 board. The Phy chip is using 88EA1512, but I cannot find the example ... Show More
ATYQ
AURIX™
Hello Friends, Could you help me please. When starting the project, we configure the pin as output using davinci configurator after and during the exe... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs