Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Sneha
AURIX™
Hi All, Recently I purchased TC387 board and trying to configure the on board XGA display. Can you provide me some sample code for LCD and also i foun... Show More
zhao1990
AURIX™
Hi all, Recently, I have been studying HSM-related functions of the Aurix microcontroller (TC2XX, TC3XX). In the AP32285 document, there is a mention ... Show More
rashiq25
AURIX™
Hello, I've been following discussions here on the topic of generating a service request for reading the conversion result on the EDSADC using a trigg... Show More
dongben
AURIX™

Will I get 0,1,2,3,4,5 respectively for statement MFCR(CPU_CORE_ID) on core0,1,2,3,4,5 on TC397?

opifool
AURIX™
Hello everyone!I am currently developing a SENT processing program for the board.As of right now, the interrupts are triggered consistently, using the... Show More
Enthusiaser
AURIX™
Hello, I have aurix evaluation board for Infineon A2G  TC375LK kit, as per my understanding board is having inbuilt debugger. I am using Minwiggler de... Show More
123rtgr
AURIX™
Hi, l have some questions about interrupt response with TC334. l did not open interrupt nesting. So when programm was running A interrupt routine, B i... Show More
dongben
AURIX™
Why Core Id of core5 is 6? TC397 Show More
Blazer
AURIX™
The MCU used in our product is SAK-TC397XX-256F300S, so we select TC39B as the Device. the device shows TC399, but we need TC397. We did not find wher... Show More
syemour
AURIX™
iLLD
solved msg Solved

iLLD_1_0_1_16_1__TC37A与iLLD_1_0_1_16_1__TC37AED有啥区别

芯片是tc377tp-96f300s aa应该用哪个呢?

Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs