Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Mokela12
AURIX™
举个例子,假设我现在把PF1的前100byte overlay到EXMEM上,按照PD的标定习惯,修改标定量值使用的是标定量的PF1的地址;但基于英飞凌OLDA的描述,是可以通过OLDA overlay到EXMEM的方式去修改EXMEM里的标定量,那标定工具如果用OLDA对应的memory addr... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hello everyone, I need some help. I need a good understanding of what pre-calibration and post-calibration consist of. I need to know in detail what t... Show More
dongben
AURIX™
ALM6[2] belongs to module "INT" as indicated in below picture: But I didn't find this safety flip-flop feature in related chapter (chapter 16 Interru... Show More
HeShanyuan
AURIX™
For TC387, assuming that an interrupt source has the highest priority, from the start of the interrupt request ,through arbitration, responding to the... Show More
Ma_sk
AURIX™
Hello experts, I try to map data cache into RAM area using TC33X by following (simplified) sequence: CPU_DCON0 = 2MTU_CLC = 0MTU_MEMMAP |= 1 This work... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Can I still use the exception timer?   The manual says it's canceled, but these registers still exist. Does that mean the function won't work even if... Show More
Shafi96
AURIX™
Hi team,  We made our custom board with Aurix Tc397x. Do we need to program the UCB memory area for the first time? What would the default data at UCB... Show More
mikewang
AURIX™
What is the "keyword" to define the array(static /global /local) in NVM and local memory ?  Also how about the keyword to alignment with 32 bits . Tha... Show More
AC2
AURIX™
Hello,I would like to measure the idle time of the microcontroller (Aurix TC399). Can you please help me with this? Is there any register we need to m... Show More
Harish_21
AURIX™
Hi team, I'm trying to test the ALM9[16] and ALM9[17] for safety functioning of the controller. however, I couldn't find enough details on how to inje... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs