Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

nplano
AURIX™
I am using the Aurix TFT board to do some development. I want to be able to build my code and flash my board from the command line instead of using au... Show More
hamba
AURIX™
Hi!I am currently working on an ERIKA project for TC39x, and I'm trying to remap my application from PFLASH to RAM. I have made some modifications to ... Show More
user193758
AURIX™
Hello, I would like to create an environment where I can compile and build the SW( AP32013i_Inverter_TC27xC_1_28) that came with the HybridKit drive. ... Show More
long
AURIX™
TC375 SRN
solved msg Solved
hello, I see a description that Each peripheral interrupt with a dedicated Service Request Node (SRN) in the manual but I can't find map information b... Show More
Hemanth_Guru
AURIX™
Hello Team In the SafeTLib tests, there are a few tests like SBST, FCE tests that can be executed in all the phases. Now, does this mean they must be... Show More
bigbigname1
AURIX™

I use "pragma section fardata" to specify the ram address, but how can I specify the ROM address it was loaded?

Guo

Mayur_M_B
AURIX™

Dear team,

I kindly request you to provide the per pin leakage current of TC377 (AN pin).

HighSpdDog
AURIX™
Hi -  I am working with a TC397 controller on triboard. The controller was already flashed with a some software, however, unfortunately the hex file ... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
GTM MCS
solved msg Solved

If I want to use GTM's MCS for motor control, is there any relevant information?

yucheng
AURIX™
I use the demo to test ,adc sampling time only 1~3 us;in my program, will be 10us  or even 100 us, each time the result is different. It is found that... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs