Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

paramasivam
AURIX™
Hi,     i need support to vary due cycle of PWM without varying frequency for every 10ms without glitches. Currently i am getting glitches which leads... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hi everyone, It is possible to run the board without the debug mode in AURIX Develop Studio? My intention is to write the code in the flash and run wi... Show More
Thomas02
AURIX™
HSM lock
solved msg Solved

If OCSD is Clear and DBGLCK is Set. we have to correct  password , all UCBs are confirmed state. Can we connect the ECU with JTAG?

samcs
AURIX™
Hi ,  I am using  Ifx_Tc3xx_I2c package, the CPU is TC377, the I2C device needs a Read format as follows: S,Slave Addr+0,Ack(slave), Regisger address,... Show More
elehab
AURIX™
For the TC367 processor, we use the P15.7 pin for LIN communication. After we init LIN, when I send a wakeup request from the external world, RED(Risi... Show More
shivani
AURIX™
Hi, I want to send data from CANDUMP.log file to MCU. I am newly working on CAN receiver. Can anybody help me with the following things: 1. Do I have ... Show More
Dev
AURIX™
Hello Team,   We are trying to configure ISR for PWM generation using ATOM for 3 channels. We are able to configure for one channel only and other two... Show More
gsaisrinivas52
AURIX™
Hi, I am building app using tasking compiler, I am using #pragma pack(1) to avoid structure padding. but I am facing this error     ctc E209: #pragma ... Show More
Anand_MS
AURIX™
Hi This is Anand, I am using  IFX motor Development kit+ Drive Card At Driver Card Part, I have developed a sample code for GPIO toggling(Counter Mach... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
I have to synchronize three boards with a single master clock of 2 MHz. In addition, the three boards must work like this: two at 100kHz and one at 20... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs