Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Translation_Bot
AURIX™
SAK-TC1797-512F180E AC, has production been discontinuedsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/AURIX/SAK-TC1797-512F180E-AC-%E6%98%AF%E5%90%A6%E5%... Show More
Black
AURIX™
I develop the project program on the TC377 EVK platform and encounter a I2C issue---failed to read a register value.I tried to read a register value o... Show More
XiaTian
AURIX™
Hi All, I'm trying to read out the current counter value of STM0.TIM0, my question is that do I need to disable all interrupt before I read counter. F... Show More
FMath
AURIX™
Background: 1. FreeRTOS was ported into KIT_A2G_TC397_5V_TFT; 2. FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP was ported without NetworkInterface. 3. Built and downloaded, the f... Show More
Sharry
AURIX™
Hi, there! I first download an elf to a new tc234 board by lauterbach, and it is successful. When reset the board,  I can't download the same elf to t... Show More
P_xiaohui
AURIX™
  Hello everyone, After successfully enabling SWAP mode on TC375, the link files of the two programs were first changed and divided into AB partitions... Show More
P_xiaohui
AURIX™
Hello everyone During compilation and debugging, this error occurred. What is the problem? How can I solve it? thanks Show More
nplano
AURIX™
I am using the Aurix TFT board to do some development. I want to be able to build my code and flash my board from the command line instead of using au... Show More
hamba
AURIX™
Hi!I am currently working on an ERIKA project for TC39x, and I'm trying to remap my application from PFLASH to RAM. I have made some modifications to ... Show More
user193758
AURIX™
Hello, I would like to create an environment where I can compile and build the SW( AP32013i_Inverter_TC27xC_1_28) that came with the HybridKit drive. ... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs