Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Tonny
AURIX™
Drar Infineon Expert, We're using the tc387 EDSADC for resolver application,and we learned some important information from AP32270. My question is, th... Show More
Wangbk
AURIX™
在配置PWM的时候,会让选择GTM ATOM的通道,想问一下下面这2种带N和不带N的区别是什么,是 反向的意思吗?具体芯片手册里面哪里有资料?他们的使用场景分别是什么? Show More
jiachensong
AURIX™
各位:           当前我在开发swap功能时,遇到过swap_entry未写入,直接使能swap,导致芯片显示为锁死状态。          请问该锁死状态是否可逆,有没有解锁方案?           第二个问题:           swap entry写入完成,我需要对BMHD进行更... Show More
dongben
AURIX™
Are there suggestions on what software engineers should do when safety mechanisms detect error? For example,  SMU ALM0[2] indicates SM[HW]:NVM.PFLASH:... Show More
Abdul
AURIX™
 We are designing micro-HIL version 2 using Infineon TC3X9 eval board .so we need  variable power supply 0 to 33V with 25A.     Show More
wgq
AURIX™
如下图所示,tlf35584 safetypack中的几个使能位生成的宏,代码中没有用到,猜想代码是不是应该在备份寄存器后进行使能设置? 代码中没有根据生成的宏进行对应的使能。       Show More
long
AURIX™

hello,

TC375 ENDINIT FEATURE 可以被关闭吗?

祝好!

Tang Long

syemour
AURIX™

AURIX™ - Autosar MCAL driver
收费吗?如何收费?如何联系购买?
Is it charged? How to charge? How to contact for purchase?

Mokela12
AURIX™
举个例子,假设我现在把PF1的前100byte overlay到EXMEM上,按照PD的标定习惯,修改标定量值使用的是标定量的PF1的地址;但基于英飞凌OLDA的描述,是可以通过OLDA overlay到EXMEM的方式去修改EXMEM里的标定量,那标定工具如果用OLDA对应的memory addr... Show More
robs1
AURIX™
Hello everyone, I need some help. I need a good understanding of what pre-calibration and post-calibration consist of. I need to know in detail what t... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs