Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

long
AURIX™
hello, I encounter an problem  when I was building  the code in the AURIX Development Studio. the problem is  :ctc E478: intrinsic __cmpswapw is only ... Show More
an_shuping
AURIX™
As shown in the following figure, section is defined in lsl file and variable is defined in.c file. The variable is specified to the storage location ... Show More
Windage
AURIX™

这个SAK-TC233L-32F200F芯片的jtag模块支持菊花链吗,8个芯片能只用一个JTAG连接器去调试吗?用户手册里面提到有更优秀的调试接口DAP,这个DAP能实现一个连接器接8个芯片吗?

embdev
AURIX™
Hello, According to ds addendum of TC33X, there should be 9+8 ch total analog inputs at TC332 variant. But in pin config tool, there is less inputs. I... Show More
Wangbk
AURIX™
Hi Infineon Support         我在ADS的Blink LED程序中加了一行代码测试除以0进TRAP的情况:         u8TestResult = 0xFFu / u8TestVal;         测试发现当 u8TestVal = 0的时候,u8TestResu... Show More
auftrag2022
AURIX™
Hello,  I am using the Tasking compiler, there is a Intrinsic Function call __crc32(uint32 b, uint32 a) See below from Tasking user manual What I am ... Show More
Sru2023
AURIX™
I want to check the below 1) I configured the system peripheral clock fpll0 for 100Mhz and during the runtime  I checked for the STM0.TIM0 to read the... Show More
Samad
AURIX™
Hi team, We made our custom board based on Aurix TC39xB, we are using Microchip Ethernet switch KSZ9897 to which GETH RGMII data will be fed off. We c... Show More
Miculescu
AURIX™
Hello Infineon team, The topic I would like to clarify is regarding the latent faults of the Aurix microcontroller.   I've seen a similar post regardi... Show More
embdev
AURIX™
Hello, In order to achieve a DC of 99%  by performing plausibility check as per IEC61508, two pin should be used and each signal should be connected t... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs