Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

yucheng
AURIX™
TC397 P33.14 这个脚我们用作GPIO,输出一个PWM信号给超声波雷达芯片, 当T14 (P33.14)这脚接到电平转换芯片时,会拉低VEVRSB这路供电。经过测量发现,T14 (P33.14)一接到电平转换芯片,VEVRSB这路电流会增加个60mA左右,导致外部35584 QST过流,V... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
About TLF35584 state machine Normal --> Sleep, tested and set WAK=0, ENA=0, SPI CMD (GoToSleep) failed to enter Sleep mode. Does MCU also need to be s... Show More
User20005
AURIX™
Hi,what is the reason interrupts are disabled in IfxQspi_SpiMaster_write() function? IfxCpu_disableInterrupts() is called at line 926 if DMA is used a... Show More
Galanoth
AURIX™
Hi, I am using SAK-TC367DP-64F300S AA in my project and supplying that MCU with TLF35584QVVS1 (5V variant). For the VDDP3 pins should I supply the pin... Show More
Dschunke
AURIX™
Hi guys, Has anybody here implemented Wake on CAN on Aurix TC399 (2nd gen triboard starter kit)? Could you please share any pointers for the same? Show More
sunji53
AURIX™

there is sentence "select ".[bd][sa][st]*" " in lsl file .  What's the meaning of [bd] [sa] and [st]?

P_xiaohui
AURIX™
  Hello everyone I have a question: _ COPY acts a PACKUP and is only evaluated if UCB Confirmation Code of_ ORIG is ERRORED or ERASED. W... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™

How can I use AURIX to assist other SOCs to achieve functional safety design?

Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Please ask how much does AURIX's functional safety software TC2xx “SafetLib” cost. I only see a 3-month free trial version on the website.   Show More
Code_Begnr
AURIX™
I am using a TC399 starter kit for my work and tested CAN communication using example code loop back mode and its working. Now i want to connect the C... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs