Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AURIX™ Forum Discussions

Samad
AURIX™
Hi team, We are working with Aurix TC39x. We wanted to store 6byte value permanently in UCB_OTP. We have make it confirmed as we dont want to modify i... Show More
QWB
AURIX™
I downloaded the demo project "Application Kit TC397B" how can i build it in windows i have already installed the bifaces i met the following problems... Show More
aMacUser
AURIX™
Dear members,  I am a beginner of MCU. I need to flash elf file into a TC39X chip, but I am using a MacBook with Apple M1 SOC. Do you have any advice ... Show More
nebula
AURIX™
我尝试通过以下方式模拟触发相应Trap,但都没有成功,想请教一下,是什么原因。 1,触发:Class1 Tin2 - Memory Protection Read        模拟方式:(void) *(volatile uint32 *) (0x80008000);没有发生trap。 2,触发... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi, when I used Lauterbach to debug TC397XP, I couldn't enter the main function after the code was burned. The phenomenon after burning the code is sh... Show More
徐工2024
AURIX™
最近在使用TC234测试CAN模块,但是遇到了一个问题,当我使用CAN0模块的时候,节点0,1,2都可以正常收发数据,并且都能进入接收中断,但是当我将模块修改为CAN1模块使用CAN1模块的节点0,1,2的时候能将数据发出,查看NSR寄存器发现RXOK为1说明我接收到了数据,但是程序不会进入中断不知... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
When using the KIT_MINIWIGGLER_3_USB burner on the TC397 board, there is a problem of not being able to connect. It was discovered that as soon as the... Show More
Albin_Augustine
AURIX™
I'm Using TC364DP controller, I would like to know the State (Erased or Not) of the Particular PFlash Logical Sector .How can i get to know it is eras... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hi, Using the infineon-aurix_stm_interrupt_1_kit_tc397 routine added to the RTOS doesn't work, the interrupt cannot be triggered when the set time is ... Show More
Translation_Bot
AURIX™
Hello, Infineon Engineer My question is mainly because he has used an STM32 MCU before, and he usually has a separate section in his data sheet explai... Show More
Forum Information

AURIX™

In this forum you can post your questions, comments and feedback about the 32-bit AURIX™ TriCore™ Microcontroller. The AURIX™ offers the highest scalability in performance, memory & peripherals across application. It is a safe and secure companion chip, meeting both the ISO functional safety standards and EVITA full security standards. Here you can also find the links to the latest board pages, SW and Tools GitHub, trainings, documents and FAQs